Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

Kenny Millar has said this guy is on trial and has made a decent impression. Says he has a decent pedigree.

Let's his hair down and wets it he'd make a passable pre-buzz cut Triple H as well

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Let's his hair down and wets it he'd make a passable pre-buzz cut Triple H as well

:lol: was actually thinking he looks a bit like a wrestler.

Sub for Hibernian - "it's Time to play the game" I feel this would work. 

:lol: was actually thinking he looks a bit like a wrestler.
Sub for Hibernian - "it's Time to play the game" I feel this would work. 

Would work during a night game if you could get the flood lights to turn green

3 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Stokes off to Poland to sign for Jagiellonia Bialystok.

Only on loan. Leaves him open for a glorious return in the summer. 

Looks like Thomas Drage is playing for the 20s today as a trialist.

Can you believe it's been a whole year since we put hearts out the cup. 

A year since that wonderful half hour where we made Real Madrid look like Killie going forward, then an hour of a defensive masterclass that would've made Diego Simeone proud. 

Not forgetting that whilst the sides warmed up, someone proceeded to wave a picture of Sam nicholsons birds tits at him about 10 yards away from him. Great night, great times.

Could do with another one of those nights next week! I remember after the 2-2 last year that there was no way we were going to lose the replay, and i've got a very similar feeling to next week. We need to get Raith seen to first, but buzzing for the replay

3 minutes ago, mackenzie43 said:

Could do with another one of those nights next week! I remember after the 2-2 last year that there was no way we were going to lose the replay, and i've got a very similar feeling to next week. We need to get Raith seen to first, but buzzing for the replay

Well we definitely need to up our game, our home form has been honking compared to last season. Only thing going for us is their away form is pretty shite.

7 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Can you believe it's been a whole year since we put hearts out the cup. 

A year since that wonderful half hour where we made Real Madrid look like Killie going forward, then an hour of a defensive masterclass that would've made Diego Simeone proud. 

Not forgetting that whilst the sides warmed up, someone proceeded to wave a picture of Sam nicholsons birds tits at him about 10 yards away from him. Great night, great times.

:lol:

19 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Well we definitely need to up our game, our home form has been honking compared to last season. Only thing going for us is their away form is pretty shite.

Pumped at home to Tribute act and Morton draws with Falkirk and St Mirren. Last season. 

This season pumped off St Mirren, QOS and Ayr.

Draws with Dundee Utd Falkirk Raith and Ayr.

Apart from that very valid point.  Ya p***k.

talking of which Hibees Bounce refers to his WEE MAN  a lot in this thread, very disturbing if you ask me.

Not as disturbing as pretending to be a hibs fan on a forum. Did you have a harrowing experience recently associated with Scottish cup winning Hibernian? Cheer up ***.

Here's HiberniSons poster boy Sam Stanton picking up his Man of the Match whisky today. He scored an absolute belter and has probably been one of our best performers since the game we don't mention. He's also dressed like me leaving school a few years ago, which is nice to see.

I'm developing quite a thing for wee Stam tbh :wub:

Archived