Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

Fontaine cost us the goal at Tannadice by trying to be a silky footballer. He's mince with the ball. Ambrose is a total bombscare but would be a great laugh. 

Aye, Kenny Millar has said Ambrose isn't joining and he's never been wrong regarding Hibs as far as I know. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/508937/hibs-hope-to-bring-celtics-kris-commons-back-to-easter-road-but-efe-ambrose-wont-be-joining-him/

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Fontaine cost us the goal at Tannadice by trying to be a silky footballer. He's mince with the ball. Ambrose is a total bombscare but would be a great laugh. 

Aye, Kenny Millar has said Ambrose isn't joining and he's never been wrong regarding Hibs as far as I know. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/508937/hibs-hope-to-bring-celtics-kris-commons-back-to-easter-road-but-efe-ambrose-wont-be-joining-him/

His brother is a director so I'm sure he will know.

Fonts is almost finished and will get shown up next season. 

Nice were dig at that fans news site who were claiming commons had agreed to join the other day. 

A centre half in a similar mould to hanlon would be ideal. Someone who's comfortable with the ball at his feet and is sound defensively. Commons would be massive in terms of a cup run. Think we'd win the league without him but I'd feel more confident going into a Derby with commons in the side.

would be nice to see a left sided Humphrey come in. Someone with pace but can cross a ball. I think we will start to see the squad starting to get used more now. Players like Holt, Keatings and Graham getting shots at starting as we start coming into the run in and a few midweek games. Still think Scott Martin will have a role to play too especially given mcgeouch's injury record.

I'm weary of signings we make now, as I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of players who aren't good enough to make the step-up to the top flight. Make a few if really necessary, but by and large we have a good enough squad. The only buy I would support is a left-winger, someone to compliment Humphrey on the other wing

3 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Fontaine is shite in a back 4. Seems more comfortable in a back 3. Seems to think he's a footballer but is in actual fact, a donkey.

A donkey ? and you call yourself a Hibby  No wonder you have a Petrie avatar you clown. You wouldn't know a centre half if you walked in on one in bed with your bf.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Hanlon cost us that goal with his pathetic challenge before the ball got anywhere near the box.

32 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Hanlon cost us that goal with his pathetic challenge before the ball got anywhere near the box.

No Fontaine cost us the goal by charging out of defense with the ball and losing it yet again!! Hanlon certainly didn't cover himself in glory with the way he dealt with Murray but he didn't give away the penalty did he? Who was that? oh aye, FONTAINE! 

1 hour ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

A donkey ? and you call yourself a Hibby  No wonder you have a Petrie avatar you clown. You wouldn't know a centre half if you walked in on one in bed with your bf.

***.  I call it now.  *** c**t. 

Archived