Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Zing. said:

As many as we want m9. That's how it generally works. Wonder how many times wee houstie will bring up the budget difference between us before the Hogmanay game :lol: 

Oh well, guess we'll have to see how that works out by the end of the season because, as of now, you are failing big time.

Biggest budget in the league by a country mile, and lying in second place!!

58 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

TOP OF THE LEAGUE

HIBS'D IT AGAIN

4TH YEAR DOWN HERE

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU BUNCH OF CELTIC WANNABE c***s, even that fatty Commons won't help you

Few boys going to look very stupid if Dundee United don't go and win the league. Bookmarks galore :) 

I could feel my bottom lip vibrating when John Doolan was talking about his dad as well

Aye, it's a great watch.

I honestly think my favourite bit is Darren McGregor struggling to say 'admirably' :lol:

Close second is when they're talking to Cummings about the penalty in the semi final and he's like 'sometimes I look back and think, why did I do that' :lol:

Aye, it's a great watch.

I honestly think my favourite bit is Darren McGregor struggling to say 'admirably' :lol:

Close second is when they're talking to Cummings about the penalty in the semi final and he's like 'sometimes I look back and think, why did I do that' :lol:

Aye it's really well done. John McGinn with the Green Street quote :lol: the emotion in Logan's face after Grays goal gets me as well.

Archived