Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

6 hours ago, 210516 said:

Henderson has 100% agreed to come back to us, a loan or perm is all that's left to be sorted. 

Nah .

Brendan rates him don't you know.

Played him as a 2nd half sub wi all the other 1st teamers in a friendly. 

Probably make him captain.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the TGIG said.

On the subject though I think Hendo would benefit from a spell at a European club. One that would suit his style of play, a Valencia or Napoli type club. Saying that he's already conquered Norway at 19 years of age so I'm not too sure if he'd want to move away from Scotland just yet. He is still a young lad after all.

Ok.

But you can't afford him right? 

(I mean buy)

Maybe they don't want to sell? He's still only 19 and achieved a hell of a lot. He's clearly going to be a very good player.

Serious for a minute Gav, you're asking questions you know we don't have the answers to. Pack it in.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Maybe they don't want to sell? He's still only 19 and achieved a hell of a lot. He's clearly going to be a very good player.

Serious for a minute Gav, you're asking questions you know we don't have the answers to. Pack it in.

Genuinely not.

I don't believe Celtic see him as a future player.

For the record I think he's far too good for the Championship. If Celtic were willing to loan him out again I'd be seeing what price they value him at.

7 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I'm sure I seen him in the east for the Brondby game. c**t cut across my path and didn't even apologise. Welt.

You should've smashed f**k / goaded f**k (delete as appropriate) out him m9

Wonder what level of disgrace the Leithers will bring this week - please try & stay off the pitch at least this time .......!

Suppose this generation of green & white followers must max the moment so that they can tell their geprandkids about the time they got to Europe ...............oh wait most of them have probably been away overseas following their big team - the Sellic

Wonder what level of disgrace the Leithers will bring this week - please try & stay off the pitch at least this time .......!

Suppose this generation of green & white followers must max the moment so that they can tell their geprandkids about the time they got to Europe ...............oh wait most of them have probably been away overseas following their big team - the Sellic

Ha ha ha.

What the f**k is a geprankid?

Did you "max the moment" when Falkirk qualified for Europe a few years back:lol:?

Archived