Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Is Carmichael likely to be in Lennon's plans this season if not we could do with him back down at palmerston.

I forgot he existed. Won't get near the team I don't think. 

We'll be playing with wide players this season and don't really have anyone on the left so Danny will probably get some game time unless we sign another winger.

I'd take PP btw, he'd pish this league. Kind of player we've missed for a while, pacey and willing to take players on.

Pawlett is an absolutely shite winger, his best spell at Aberdeen was through the centre and lasted about three months.

After watching Dundee Utd last night it's quite clear that they aren't going to be a threat to us this season. Falkirk may be a nuisance but I fully expect them to be put in their place first game of the season. Hibs to win the league by 11 points.

On 15/07/2016 at 07:48, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

Was at the game last night with my Hibee father in law, decent enough game Hibs just unlucky to be caught cold at the start. What a player McGinn is, would be nice if a team in England came sniffing around him which would help us for next season :P

Anyway good luck for the 2nd leg, Brondby weren't up to much and wouldn't surprise me if Hibs turned it around. Might even chuck a wee 20 on Hibs over 90 mins in Brondby.

Don't see how McGinn going to England would help Falkirk.

Archived