Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

would like to see young Callum crane get game time this season. From what I've seen of him for the u20s he's certainly ready to make the step up. I'd imagine he'd cover for Stevenson this season. We'll need to replace Gunnarsson for cover at centre back and right back. Another midfielder to replace Henderson. I'd like another striker too. Plus 2 wingers. Not asking for much :lol:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Eoin Doyle said:

Bounce should take action against that paper. 

Bounce Admins: "We have emailed the Editor with a full complaint. We will keep our membership posted.
Let's just say there are moves going on in the background. We will say more when we can."

Here's a snippet of it:

"We the Administrators at the HibeesBounce website, strongly believe their journalist has managed to defame our website with his ridiculous statement regarding neo nazis and 'so called' football casuals posting racists statements on our website, an infuriating suggestion as a) it was an April fool written as such 8 YEARS ago and b) we as Admins would always react immediately to any serious postings from fascists or their like."

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Who's all going tonight then? Got my tickets in section D. My Brondby home tickets also arrived today. Anyone know when we will hear about away tickets?

In Section D mate. 

@HibsOfficial: Hibernian team to face Edinburgh City: Virtanen, Gray, McGregor, Hanlon, Stevenson, Boyle, Bartley, McGeouch, Carmichael, Stanton, Cummings

Wingers. Fucking wingers. What a moment.

Edit - forgot we played with wingers the other day. Tit.

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

@HibsOfficial: Hibernian team to face Edinburgh City: Virtanen, Gray, McGregor, Hanlon, Stevenson, Boyle, Bartley, McGeouch, Carmichael, Stanton, Cummings

Wingers. Fucking wingers. What a moment.

Edit - forgot we played with wingers the other day. Tit.

This I believe is how we will line up next week. 

Archived