Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of them. I did say diddies which should've narrowed it down to the other 9 sides in the division.

Want a charity bet that at least one Falkirk striker will outscore Holt this season?

I just said he won't be a regular starter so why would I take a bet like that? :lol:

If he was guaranteed to start every week then I certainly would. Falkirk are powderpuff upfront. They'll struggle to finish top 4 this season imo

Thought as much.

Thought as much what? That's like backing a horse that's a non runner. He won't be a regular starter so won't score as many as someone who is starting every week. It's really not difficult if you actually engage your brain, Marshmallo.

Holt won't be getting a game every week? Yet he's better than any striker that Falkirk currently have? :lol:

Considering Baird outscored every Hibs striker last season in all competitions.. Then who would be starting ahead of Holt( Hibs best striker this coming season)?

#JC35 scored more than him in the league and he'll do so again provided we don't sell him for the big money we'd be looking for.

Archived