Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

You were the boy that was a seething mess when I was winding you up on a Dundee thread a few weeks back before scuttling off in tears never to be heard from again, so your "I don't take this place too seriously" chat is fooling no-one, seethy.

seethy  :lol:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah mate, it took Hibs 114 years to win it so we've still got 8 years until you can trump us with that one.

And anyway, I was cheering like f**k when your winner went in last month so it is very hurtful for you to mock.

Nope, you're the laughing stock of the country now. Should be thanking us you went under the radar for so long.

Did the p***k ever congratulate hibs on winning the cup?

His injuries received probably gave him amnesia and he's forgotten all about the final. He's only just looked in the paper at an article about Lennon and remarked "Christ, Stubbsy's changed a fair bit"

Just watched Stokes being interviewed back in Edinburgh after the final and the boy interviewing him asks if he he will be around next season and Boyles like "will he f**k". First time I've seen that.

Link please?

I'm currently nursing an awful hangover/comedoon combo and watching a few Scottish Cup final videos are making me feel just that wee bit better.

Thank you Hibs.

Explains you being a crabit b*****d earlier

I'm currently nursing an awful hangover/comedoon combo and watching a few Scottish Cup final videos are making me feel just that wee bit better.

Thank you Hibs.

There's an absolute beauty of Stubbsy standing in the corner belting out Stokesys on fire at the after party at ER the night of the final with all the players and their families on YouTube and I can't find it.

He's just standing there on his own with a pint then all of a sudden he just starts jumping up and down on Bartley's shoulders :lol:

Archived