Are you a 2014 No voter who would now consider Yes?

Fide

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why on earth would Scotland be unwelcome when similarly sized small countries form the backbone of the 27 member states?

With the UK out, iScotland going into the EU is a formality. Prior to Brexit of course it was a far more complex scenario.

Because English money propped up the EU.

The EU needs some new net contributors not another dependency state like Scotland.

You are letting your hearts rule your heads because there is no coherent economic case for an independent Scotland. It would fail.

Truth is too many of you  are Angloracists and that is determining your opinions.

The SNP are making a mess of this country and you make out like it's a land of milk and honey

No before and No again.

I wonder if the sway to "Yes" is as much as some here and myself too think it is. I've seen a number of people on my facebook/twitter that I know were No two years ago saying they would switch in a second, but would it be enough with such a high portion of No voters being decrepit non-computer users who use BBC 5 o'clock news as their only outlet.

Because English money propped up the EU.

The EU needs some new net contributors not another dependency state like Scotland.

You are letting your hearts rule your heads because there is no coherent economic case for an independent Scotland. It would fail.

Truth is too many of you are Angloracists and that is determining your opinions.

The SNP are making a mess of this country and you make out like it's a land of milk and honey

No before and No again.

One can only wonder why the 'glish don't seek their own independence from the UK if Scotland is such a drain on resource.

It's almost like the love bomb campaign and grovelling Vow didn't happen.

I wonder if the sway to "Yes" is as much as some here and myself too think it is. I've seen a number of people on my facebook/twitter that I know were No two years ago saying they would switch in a second, but would it be enough with such a high portion of No voters being decrepit non-computer users who use BBC 5 o'clock news as their only outlet.

Yes, I'm still not sure we can trust the coffin dodgers to do the decent thing.

Fingers crossed for some favourable polling data emerging in the near future.

J.K Rowling is now a yes.

She's been posting mixed messages.

She did say she was not pro-Union no matter what, and therefore could be persuaded otherwise.

However, she's also pointed out joining joining the EU is no foregone conclusion, which suggests she's not quite running to join yes Scotland just yet.

If the EU tells Scotland to f**k off again like it did two years ago, the surge in support for independence will be temporary.

Still No and although I didn't want to leave the EU the tantrums from the yes voters are hilarious.

Sturgeon will be terrified that she now has to call a referendum as folk won't want any more upheaval. But she can't not call one. She will be hoping the Tories stop her and she can act like a guy being held back from a fight by his bird....

Irrelevant shite.

No-one will take anything you say seriously with a nickname that fucking moronic.

And the English born voters?

Many of them will be, a lot of England didn't want to leave either and a lot of the polls were close in many areas. That might reflect on attitudes up here.

Archived