The David Cameron Resignation Thread

FlyerTon

Whilst I disagree with those views on the Iraq war, I don't see what that has to do with his views on Boris or Gove. It's irrelevant.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst I disagree with those views on the Iraq war, I don't see what that has to do with his views on Boris or Gove. It's irrelevant.

Its just the bishop standing up for his beloved tories

Its just the bishop standing up for his beloved tories

Wheres Gideon?Wheres ids?

Hiding if they have any sense.

Taking over from Cameron in these circumstances is a worse than having to take over from Alex Ferguson when he left Man U.

The only name that's been mentioned in these here parts is Theresa May
You were doing so well, but then got over-confident and jumped the shark.

Still, change the alias, post some inane shite for a few days to get the count up and we'll do it all again next week aye?

You were doing so well, but then got over-confident and jumped the shark. Still, change the alias, post some inane shite for a few days to get the count up and we'll do it all again next week aye?

No-one says 'Jump the shark'????

Wheres Gideon?Wheres ids?

5Live presenter mentioned that 2 sources said Gideon's peeps were phoning around to see the levels of support for Ossy to get to No.10.

Apparently, Freeman, the life sciences minister has around 30 MPs from the 2010/2015 intakes prepared to back him.

They always say Tory leaderships produce candidates from nowhere...

post-13555-14668975382807_thumb.jpg

Did Dave lob a grenade before going?attachicon.gif1466897997659.jpg

Why do you think he jacked? He can see the train wreck coming and is perfectly reasonable to say i can't lead this as i don't believe in it.

BJ and Gove now have to face the reality of "England expects". As soon as they don't deliver an economic boom, mass deportations and a new hospital a week the electorate will be on their back with Farage being the head cheerleader.

For me Cameron's resignation does two things: It plays for time and promotes stability in the markets so that article 50 doesn't get invoked today. Second he leaves with grace and dignity (more so than he ever governed with) which should promote a lot of goodwill and respect even amongst Brexiteers in the party which means that come October, he'll have enough heft to stop Johnson by throwing his weight behind Gove.

And?  That's good?  Gove or Johnson, what's the difference? (apart from the contrived buffoon act)

Archived