EU Referendum Results/Updates thread

Alan Stubbs

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got absolutely no idea where this is going. I'm starting to worry that the Scottish and London votes are almost up... I think Edinburgh will return a bounce to Remain but it's Little England counties that I worry about. Manchester and Birmingham could have a big say on this, anyone know how they're looking??

Was just coming on to say this, think Birmingham and Manchester will be massive.

Got absolutely no idea where this is going. I'm starting to worry that the Scottish and London votes are almost up... I think Edinburgh will return a bounce to Remain but it's Little England counties that I worry about. Manchester and Birmingham could have a big say on this, anyone know how they're looking??

A while back the guy in Birmingham was expecting a solid Remain vote there.

Whether it's enough to negate all these horrible little racist villages is another story.

Game's a bogey for remain.

They've nobody to blame but themselves, Salmond and Sturgeon told them what would happen if they brought out Project Fear.

There are still quite a few very large inner London Boroughs to come which are certainties for Remain.

I think the 'in' camp is in massive trouble though.

Archived