2016/2017 Ayrshire leagues

B.R

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aye Rab,lookin forward to it mate.got a cracking team together.

big Percy,Ryan Clements,Marc Kerr,Frazer kilpatrick,James McNamara,Sean oneil,me,Kirky,Barry,big guy skippy,Chrissy lament...I think and some good young boys a swell.looking really strong Rab.just need to take each game as it comes,if we play as good as the squad suggests we are in with a shout ðŸ‘ðŸ»

but what part is stupid is it the teams mentioned or the fact that 5 are mentioned?

That 5 are mentioned. Going on as if he knows what these teams are like. I am making predictions going on what signings both teams are making. None of the 2 i mentioned may not even be anywhere near the top come May. Truth is nobody knows who it will be between. But to say 5 teams is nothing short of stupidity

That 5 are mentioned. Going on as if he knows what these teams are like. I am making predictions going on what signings both teams are making. None of the 2 i mentioned may not even be anywhere near the top come May. Truth is nobody knows who it will be between. But to say 5 teams is nothing short of stupidity

Also i only know who of a handful of the players both sides have signed as i faced them when playing Sunday with Bourtreehill and they are good players and much better than the 3rd.

Also i only know who of a handful of the players both sides have signed as i faced them when playing Sunday with Bourtreehill and they are good players and much better than the 3rd.

yeah thats what I was getting at, nobody knows and we just have to wait and see, Stewarton have signed a handfull of my u19's treble winners from last season the ones that couldn't go junior because of the commitment but I wont predict anything other than we will give it a shot.

big Percy,Ryan Clements,Marc Kerr,Frazer kilpatrick,James McNamara,Sean oneil,me,Kirky,Barry,big guy skippy,Chrissy lament...I think and some good young boys a swell.looking really strong Rab.just need to take each game as it comes,if we play as good as the squad suggests we are in with a shout ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Sorted m8, enjoy it n hope yeez do well

Because they have probably told everyone they have folded but not officially told the league

Funny feeling this folding caper is alot a nonsense. Think they've took a chance and entered a team and hopefully have enough before league starts which may well still happen. I was aware they were officially done.

Funny feeling this folding caper is alot a nonsense. Think they've took a chance and entered a team and hopefully have enough before league starts which may well still happen. I was aware they were officially done.

They have folded. My mate Stuart Hannah who was player manager towards the end of last season has signed with Dalry Juniors

So why go through the motions a signing up to the league then folding. Dont understand it. Wastin everycunts time. What happens with teams the drew in cups? They get a bye? All seams a bit pointless and time wasting to me

Looking forward to the first pre-season friendly against New Cumnock on Saturday. Both teams im sure will be experimenting, i know we will with 7 of the squad on holiday or TITP we have drafted in cover to get game time in the legs of the players. Its difficult at this time of year for numbers for training and games but the league starts early this year so its a must. Im hearing Dalry and Moorpark have signed loads of new players and New Cumnock are one of the fancied teams so should be a cracking friendly and a very tough league.

One thing for sure there should be no walkover games this season.

Archived