2016/2017 Ayrshire leagues

B.R

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye I heard he is the new gaffer. Has he not just signed all the Cunninghame players who couldn't get promoted from the 1st a couple of years ago? Very surprised he was given the job but good luck to him, I hope they come straight back up.

Aye I heard he is the new gaffer. Has he not just signed all the Cunninghame players who couldn't get promoted from the 1st a couple of years ago? Very surprised he was given the job but good luck to him, I hope they come straight back up.

Agree struggle to see that squad winning a league for you

It's all pure speculation. No one really knows a thing until the first competitive ball is kicked. Players can sign for 15 teams if they like until then. Let's wait and see then because one thing you can be certain off is there will be a few surprises. That being said, the Lees to win the lot lolol

The Tiber's apparently building a strong team this year so I've heard from a few boys round about, yet to be seen but knowing some of the boys they've been linked with are very very good players

We have heard this from Tiber for about three years. They are shite

Who else have the castle signed Kanners? Any names mentioned at the Tiber or is it just the same old chestnut with "big players coming in" again? If these 2 teams get it right they could be battling out for the league.

Who else have the castle signed Kanners? Any names mentioned at the Tiber or is it just the same old chestnut with "big players coming in" again? If these 2 teams get it right they could be battling out for the league.

Tiber are full of dung lolol. Castle will be decent in that league. It's no a good one tbh as lees battered everyone out of sight. That other Hurlford team will do well. Not a bad bunch of lads and if they keep all their players will be a force in that league

Tiber are full of dung lolol. Castle will be decent in that league. It's no a good one tbh as lees battered everyone out of sight. That other Hurlford team will do well. Not a bad bunch of lads and if they keep all their players will be a force in that league

Heard Rab Robertson is signing for that Hurlford

Looking at the third division this may well be a 2 way battle between Moorpark Thistle and Dalry. Both seem to have added decent players to their ranks. Especially Moorpark who have brought in the likes of:

Sean Summers from Saltcoats Vics Juniors

John "Joker" Reid from Ardeer Th Juniors

Dougie Ellis from Ardeer West Recreation

Boab Hanvey from Hurlford Thistle

Must be cash involved 🙊🙊🙊

Plus they have retained the likes of Gavin Murdoch, Steven Burns, Gary Oakley, James Lindsay, and Sean Lundy.

Also heard that the lad James Bennett that played for Kilbride Thistle is training with them as well. Definitely think they will be a force this season in that division. Certainly will be interesting

Archived