2016/2017 Ayrshire leagues

B.R

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young Hurlford won't win it , they will finish kid table but who knows anyone can win any of the leagues with exception of prem prob between two only

Think you under estimate them or over estimate that division. you are right though, a lot of competition in the leagues outwith premier

Clark drive are dug meat

I think Clark drive will be in a relegation fight this year. Shortlees Wk hurlford and glenburn top 4

Clark Drive will win it, infact wait naw they willnae they are pure shite

I said Clark drive will be relegation contenders , glenburn will eh attract some players again I think

Clark drive getting pelters here,why ? Is there something going on we mere mortals don't know? They finished 2nd/in league the last "whatever" years in the past(an honest club,as all would admit),now they're fucked,please explain why????

Clark drive getting pelters here,why ? Is there something going on we mere mortals don't know? They finished 2nd/in league the last "whatever" years in the past(an honest club,as all would admit),now they're fucked,please explain why????

Agreed. Never understood why CD get the pelters they do on here

Could it be they are an honest club and a club with "integrity"(Anyone know what that word means) I've followed amateur footy for many years and they are the Ayrshire club anyone should aspire to be involved with! Maybe an easy target because of that!

Fanny for having an opinion ? They finished 3rd last year and I think with shortless coming in and glenburn they will struggle next year on the other issue yes these other teams give players incentives cd obviously don't

Happy with finishing 2nd 😨😨 omg gee up the game now

Fanny for having an opinion ? They finished 3rd last year and I think with shortless coming in and glenburn they will struggle next year on the other issue yes these other teams give players incentives cd obviously don't

Never mind clark drive what's about this Glenburn nonsense? Did no one see the Lees annihilation of them a few weeks ago? Lololol

Archived