East Region South Division Thread 2016/2017

Burnie_man

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye I'm not sure he was from Dunbar either [emoji23]

Good to see the title race attracting so much attention!

" was " ? I am FYI living in Dunbar but I'm still classed as an incomer by the local yokels , I've only been here 10 years right enough so obviously don't qualify as a real Seasider like IMHO . [emoji848][emoji849]

3 hours ago, Desperate Bamstik said:

" was " ? I am FYI living in Dunbar but I'm still classed as an incomer by the local yokels , I've only been here 10 years right enough so obviously don't qualify as a real Seasider like IMHO . emoji848.pngemoji849.png

"Managed to get up the road for my second game of the season"  an earlier quote where you said you didn't live in Dunbar.

Enjoy the game today ;)

20 hours ago, Legend5 said:

Expect this to be stuck on the Dunbar dressing room tomorrow!!

Anybody looking for cheap champagne get yourself down to Dunbar football park. Blackburn boy selling it - says they'll no be needing it Lol

Hard fought win 1-0 for Rosyth against Easthouses. Wicked deflection settled the game but Rosyth bossed most of the match without having clear cut chances. Easthouses nearly equalised late on but Rosyth held on for the three points. Not a classic by any means.

Hard fought win 1-0 for Rosyth against Easthouses. Wicked deflection settled the game but Rosyth bossed most of the match without having clear cut chances. Easthouses nearly equalised late on but Rosyth held on for the three points. Not a classic by any means.

If Easthouses finished there chances could have been 6-1 but that's football... hardly bossed the game. Tinted specs?

"Managed to get up the road for my second game of the season"  an earlier quote where you said you didn't live in Dunbar.
Enjoy the game today [emoji6]

Where have I ever said I don't live in Dunbar , come back and tell me where I have said that , then apologise you dick ? FYI , I live in Dunbar and commute to York for business most weekends . You are a total w****r who has jumped on the paranoid bandwagon of that other clown IMHO ....am I not one of your wee clique of sad c***s who have never played football but talk to each other by DM on this forum and because no one knows me I become the outcast ? What a clown. Your team were not good enough for us today , so suck it up loser . You had a chance to score that penalty but you shat yourselves...Dunbar will be Champions , you will be losers...Ta Ta ...

Well can't say I agree with Bamstick. Game was very even throughout and we just took our chance today. Both teams appeared to nullify each other which didn't make for a very entertaining game. That 5 minute period however! Goal, missed penalty and then the 6 yard box indirect free-kick. I suspect that's us now promoted and a point should do away to Livi next week for the title. Won't be easy!

30 minutes ago, Desperate Bamstik said:

Where have I ever said I don't live in Dunbar , come back and tell me where I have said that , then apologise you dick ? FYI , I live in Dunbar and commute to York for business most weekends . You are a total w****r who has jumped on the paranoid bandwagon of that other clown IMHO ....am I not one of your wee clique of sad c***s who have never played football but talk to each other by DM on this forum and because no one knows me I become the outcast ? What a clown. Your team were not good enough for us today , so suck it up loser . You had a chance to score that penalty but you shat yourselves...Dunbar will be Champions , you will be losers...Ta Ta ...

Were u at the game Bamstik from what I heard Blackburn through everything at them to try snatching an equaliser late in the game.And I would hardly call  Blackburn losers as they still got promoted.

I rarely post on this forum as I quite simply don't want to be misquoted or misunderstood. It happens,sadly.

However, as President of my Club I want and really need to place on record my absolute admiration for our opponents this afternoon. Like ourselves, Dunbar have progressively built a promotion challenging team that has become a promotion winning team. No shortcuts, simply hard work on all fronts.

A previous poster mocked my team, my Club, re champagne we couldn't use today. He's right, we couldn't.....but I was glad to pass it to Dunbar's President and ask him to crack it open when they win the league as I suspect they now will.

We - Blackburn United - have worked tremendously hard on and off the park to get to where we are today and are delighted we will be a Premier League side next season. However, there's no hiding today was a huge disappointment, but that's tempered by acknowledging that a team who have worked every bit as hard as we have are about to earn their just reward.

Congratulations Dunbar United and see you in the Premier League.

Honestly...show some sort of humility. Great contest by both teams today. Hopefully Dunbar can seal the deal as champions next week but both teams will be a credit to the Premier League next season. I'm also sure Pumphy will come again next year.

Comments like yours that Dunbar's real supporters don't want to be associated with.

2 hours ago, #DUFC said:

Honestly...show some sort of humility. Great contest by both teams today. Hopefully Dunbar can seal the deal as champions next week but both teams will be a credit to the Premier League next season. I'm also sure Pumphy will come again next year.

Comments like yours that Dunbar's real supporters don't won't to be associated with.

Here's hoping DUFC we join youz next season,but it will another challenge, just a matter of holding on to key players and adding to the squad, I'm sure Lochgelly Armadale Easthouses Oakley and a few others will be putting in a challenge to go up next season.

well as predicted Dunbar have to visit Station Park and Livingston United for at least a point that will now clinch the South Division Title,

and they wont have it all their own way as Livingstons recent results have shown, and will have to fight for the point they require to get over the finish line.

7 hours ago, Ian McG said:

I rarely post on this forum as I quite simply don't want to be misquoted or misunderstood. It happens,sadly.

However, as President of my Club I want and really need to place on record my absolute admiration for our opponents this afternoon. Like ourselves, Dunbar have progressively built a promotion challenging team that has become a promotion winning team. No shortcuts, simply hard work on all fronts.

A previous poster mocked my team, my Club, re champagne we couldn't use today. He's right, we couldn't.....but I was glad to pass it to Dunbar's President and ask him to crack it open when they win the league as I suspect they now will.

We - Blackburn United - have worked tremendously hard on and off the park to get to where we are today and are delighted we will be a Premier League side next season. However, there's no hiding today was a huge disappointment, but that's tempered by acknowledging that a team who have worked every bit as hard as we have are about to earn their just reward.

Congratulations Dunbar United and see you in the Premier League.

Well said and you both deserve all the credit going for all the hard work that goes on unnoticed to achieve promotion.

Both teams will be good additions to the Premier League well done from all at Penicuik.

15 hours ago, Jambob said:

If Easthouses finished there chances could have been 6-1 but that's football... hardly bossed the game. Tinted specs?

Rosyth had most of the possession but did not carve out the chances they should have. Your centre half was fantastic and you were dangerous on the break that is very true. Rosyth were holding on for the last 10 minutes and I was glad when the final whistle went. I certainly did not mean to imply that this was a one sided game, anything but.

13 hours ago, Desperate Bamstik said:

LOL, don't worry, people are caught out on here all the time for not being quite what they claim to be :lol:

Disappointed at the result yesterday, I felt that we were the better team second half and deserved at least a share of the points, we failed to covert our chances (and a great save by the Dunbar keeper at the death) but that's the way football goes, although I'd like to hear the explanation from the referee how he can give an indirect free kick in the box for handball.  Only our fifth league defeat over two seasons.

However congratulations to Dunbar, a worthy addition to the Premier League next season, the two best footballing teams in the Division are going up. Commiserations to Pumpherston and Lochgelly who made this season one of the most competitive ever. In any other season the title and promotion would have long since been decided but it was impossible to get any breathing space at the top such was the quality. As predicted, it went right to the wire.......

Bring on the Premier League :)

Archived