East Region South Division Thread 2016/2017

Burnie_man

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK train tickets are booked so, and as Kinky Afro once described us as characters out of 'Life on Mars', we will be descending (well we are from Ardrossan after all) to New Countess Park tomorrow.....it's not a bad day oot I suppose.

19 minutes ago, Stargazer said:

OK train tickets are booked so, and as Kinky Afro once described us as characters out of 'Life on Mars', we will be descending (well we are from Ardrossan after all) to New Countess Park tomorrow.....it's not a bad day oot I suppose.

Hope you enjoy your day in Dunbar stargazer,just hope the game lives up to the expectations. There is an edge that Blackburn can win the league should they win, they have done brilliant this season and fully deserve to go up, but we have done rather well ourselves to keep in touch with the teams above us and have strung together some great results,but with no disrespect to who we have played recently ,Blackburn will provide a much bigger test. I hope for a Dunbar win, both teams are tight at the back and have match winners  in the ranks.  Only one team can win the league tomorrow and I dont want them celebrating it at our place, so good luck to all at Dunbar.

\

35 minutes ago, imho said:

Only one team can win the league tomorrow and I dont want them celebrating it at our place, so good luck to all at Dunbar.

I hope you're disappointed  ;)

Hopefully it's the good game that it promises to be on paper, weather looks decent and the pitch at New Countess Park is always good quality.

Last game of the season for us, I'm sure the players will be going for it with promotion already achieved and a trophy up for grabs. They can moan about being knackered in the knowledge they have a couple of months off, and a free bar tomorrow night :lol:

'mon the Burnie!

As a committee member and loyal supporter our boys will win tomorrow. I've been to many games this season Home and away and we have been far the best team. No one has been near us (except a couple off days) 
big Andy has scored an average 1.5 goals a game and probably will score tomorrow again, Youngy will bully your star man kingy and our defence will and have done previously dominated the Dunbar strikers.
we have a night out to celebrate with the boys and tomorrow's party will not be spoiled as we expect to bring the trophy home to West Lothian.
i do however expect Dunbar to win the final 2 games and get promoted with us but they won't win tomorrow! 
Hope Dunbar have a lot of drink available as it's going to be a big day out for us burnie fans! 

Expect this to be stuck on the Dunbar dressing room tomorrow!!

27 minutes ago, Legend5 said:

Expect this to be stuck on the Dunbar dressing room tomorrow!!

Lol. I don't think think you'd find anyone who is really associated with Blackburn to come up with such crass nonsense.

Blackburn will be confident and optimistic but will definitely be paying Dunbar full respect. Blackburn have had an excellent season and still haven't shaken off Dunbar. Dunbar have a perfect home record to their advantage but balancing that Blackburn will have the freedom of already securing promotion. Last season, in just a 22 game season, Tranent won the league dropping 13 points. Dunbar and Blackburn have just dropped 8 and 10 respectively. That tells you just how well the two teams have performed.

Really looking forward to the game, hope both teams do themselves justice and fingers crossed Burnie come out on top.

Archived