East Region South Division Thread 2016/2017

Burnie_man

27 minutes ago, Desperate Bamstik said:

Heard that earlier too....and going by the stories I've heard from some it sounds like Burnie have got rid of a trouble maker . 

A friend sent me a screengrab of the boy Lawries Facebook rant from today .......does the boy not realise he is making a total fool of himself ? 

Burnie_ man may be able to clarify whether or not the story is true that Laurie threatened to assault a young team mate less than 5 minutes into the game on Saturday ?

Not exactly the sort of thing you expect of a captain ? 

Burnie will be too busy sorting out the league re construction to worry about this. if true club have dealt with it promptly, good on them probably, gulvanise them if he was a tool.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, imho said:

Burnie will be too busy sorting out the league re construction to worry about this. if true club have dealt with it promptly, good on them probably, gulvanise them if he was a tool.

He was too busy being away for the weekend, therefore wasn't at the friendly on Saturday so I'm afraid I can't shed much light. He was subbed in the first half and on the transfer list now apparently. 

Beat Tynecastle 2-1 in case everyone's wandering  :whistle

21 hours ago, pumphy_man said:

You've changed your mind tge ladt time we spoke you wanted us n Blackburn to go up lol

Aye, but no at our expense :P   looking forward to the Oakley soup though :)

12 hours ago, lothianstar9 said:

Blackburn place club captain on transfer list? Is there trouble in the camp at this crucial stage of the season?

Is he the boy that turned down a chance to play senior football at beginning of season?

Blackburn place club captain on transfer list? Is there trouble in the camp at this crucial stage of the season?

No trouble in the camp at all. All the boys are in it together. Yes something happened on Saturday that shouldn't have. The club have acted swiftly and it's now a case of moving on to the the rest of the season.

Well done to Blackburn for taking swift and proper action if true. At Glenrothes when the captain grabs a young player by the throat they give him the managers job.

I've seen worse by managers captains players kit man Physio fights happen as long as u kiss and make up happens in all sports

22 hours ago, TerryS said:

Well done to Blackburn for taking swift and proper action if true. At Glenrothes when the captain grabs a young player by the throat they give him the managers job.

Amazing what you find with google , a pal asked me to show him the Martin Lawrie Facebook rant and seeing as I couldn't find it I decided to google for it and look what came up under his name  .... wow......

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/maybole-football-starlet-sex-offenders-2411092

Amazing what you find with google , a pal asked me to show him the Martin Lawrie Facebook rant and seeing as I couldn't find it I decided to google for it and look what came up under his name  .... wow......
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/maybole-football-starlet-sex-offenders-2411092

Don't think there is any need for that to be posted on here.

Anyway, back to fitba. 25th March fixtures are out;

Blackburn Utd v Stoneyburn

Craigroyston v Edinburgh Utd

Easthouses Lily MW v Lochgelly Albert

Kirkcaldy YM v Crossgates Primrose

Livingston Utd v Pumpherston

Oakley Utd v Dunbar Utd

West Calder Utd v Rosyth

I would normally not get involved in these forums but I feel this thread has just been taking to far now. I don't know any of you on this forum,especially as you all have chosen the option of users names to hide your identity. First of all what happened on Saturday, although wrong it has been blowing out of proportion. I didn't threaten any of my team mates. Yes I went over the score with my reaction to my manager, but within 24 hours I had apologised to him, but I had been placed on transfer list by then. Obviously hurt by this I had a rant on Facebook.......big deal. As far as both parties are concerned.it's over and we go our separate ways. End of.

But what is got to be the most is that desperate bamstick thinks it's acceptable to be posting things about my past that if he actually took his time to find out about he would have found out that I got stitched up and got found guilty of a crime that I did not commit. (Evidence to prove this if you want me to go into detail) . But that incident in my life had a massive effect on my mental health..... (as you can probably imaging). I plunged into depression and got so low at one point I considered taking my own life. If it wasn't for my friends and family I would not be here today. I still suffer from episodes of depression all because of the crippling lies told about me. I take a tablet most days now to counteract this. So please before thinking you've got one over me. I've conquered bigger things in life that a desperate bamstick trying to be a hot shot on a football forum...... 

I've played close to 600 junior football matches so obviously there are going to be incidents these games that I've done stupid things like to the other post you've put up. I've got a lot of hunger and desire to win and at times that has boiled over, I'm the first to admit that. But it's the same hunger and desire that stopped me taking my own life all those years ago.

So many of you have an opinion of me on here and that's fine. But I bet none of you have actually spoke to me ever so again I'm not bothered by what you all think.

Desperate bamstick by name..............desperate bamstick by nature. 

I just had to clear that all up. I will now remove myself from pie and bovril. 

I wish you all, all the best. 

Let's no get side tracked here with the lad Lawrie. Am sure what happened on Saturday is another chapter in his life he wishes hadn't happened but it has and life moves on. He will find another club, Blackburn will find another captain and hopefully for them promotion is only a few games away. Although is seems like Blackburn placed him on the transfer list quickly am sure they felt they were justified in doing it.

Lots of good games again this weekend and points up for grabs. Let's hope the weathers good to us and we get a full card.

Let's no get side tracked here with the lad Lawrie. Am sure what happened on Saturday is another chapter in his life he wishes hadn't happened but it has and life moves on. He will find another club, Blackburn will find another captain and hopefully for them promotion is only a few games away. Although is seems like Blackburn placed him on the transfer list quickly am sure they felt they were justified in doing it.
Lots of good games again this weekend and points up for grabs. Let's hope the weathers good to us and we get a full card.

Can't believe I agree with you doc [emoji3]

8 hours ago, TerryS said:

A leopard never changes it's spots.  I wonder what those defending him and trying to sweep it under the carpet would be saying if it were their son who had been either threatened, grabbed by the throat, or stamped on while going out to play a game of football. His past conviction may not be football related and neither was the bottling of a man in a golf course car park by the Glens manager but if you had a daughter would you want them attending any social events with either of those two present? I certainly wouldn't. It may be in the past but the proof is there that it could, has and probably will happen again. It is only right in my opinion that people are made aware of it. I've read his post and as long as it is there is not one word of apology to his victims. He admits he was wrong but the only person he feels sorrow for is himself. No point coming on here trying to deny his previous either, any evidence he claims to have didn't stand up in court with a better judge than anyone you will find on a football forum. Blackburn gave him a second chance,he never took it and they have taken appropriate action, they should be applauded. Glenrothes chose to ignore it and instead lost young players and sponsorship deals and deserve all they get in return.

Well said Terry . And btw I have an Arniston supporting pal who was at the game on Saturday and is 100% certain Lawrie threatened to kick f*ck out of his young team mate , believe who you like . I've also heard that the 2 management team at Burnie are 2 of the nicest guys in the game but still get called cowards by him and stupid Infantile comments from his father ! Like father like son ehh ?

anyways , that's my last word on him other than to say that Darren Handling will be disappointed when Burnie come calling he won't be up against a guy who was Identified as a weak link at left back ......

On 3/8/2017 at 12:46, Burnie_man said:

Dunbar Utd v Pumpherston is clearly the game of the day, and a very tricky journey to Fife for Blackburn.

Hopefully the weather holds so we get all games on this week.

Its a massive game ,especially for Pumphy. If Dunbar win then they go equal on points with Pumphy with 2 games in hand and gives them a wee bit of leeway,but i'd rather have the points. If Pumphy win then it means they go 6 points in front of Dunbar but Dunbar have the 2 games in hand, but they would need to win them and for me thats why this game is massive. I think any team that has scored 80 goals in 19 games and 42 in 8 away from home has more than a chance and Pumphy are going to be difficult to stop from scoring and that is the key to this game. If we can stop them from scoring ,then we have a chance. Blackburn will beat Oakley and in doing so will be very hard to catch. Be good to know Bamsticks views on his alleged support of Dunbar, maybe he will google it for some information on us as he has said nothing in any of his posts about us and to mention a Dunbar player who has nothing to do with what he was busy dredging up from google, is an embarrassment..  

Archived