East Region South Division Thread 2016/2017

Burnie_man

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crossgates too slow out the traps today individual errors for three goals
Craigie worthy winners but game soured by Craigroyston player who had been fouled kicking primrose player laying on the ground in the head followed by another Craigroyston smashing the ball at the same player miraculous ref only managed to see the first foul [emoji33]

4 minutes ago, imho said:

so when Dunbar played with 10 men against you, that explains that explains that result,.

erm.,....I said the sending-offs didn't affect the end result ie a Dunbar win, what's your beef?

Just now, imho said:

Im not grumpy ,quite the reverse , must have read it wrong ,sorry for the misunderstanding. 

No problem, the point I was making is that Dunbar had the game won before the sending offs, but the 8-1 scoreline is explained by West Calder being down to 9 men.

Anyway, I'm off to the pub to work out how we score 1 against West Calder next week.....

2 hours ago, pumphy_man said:

Surprised at the Oakley score too thought they had turned the corner as well.

we have turned the corner mate but unfortunately easthouses seem to have the beating of us this season.

Easthouses 3 Oakley 1

game of 2 halves in my opinion today ,first half we found ourselves 2 down at half time with an great lob from there centre fwd, they went 2 up from a cut back and a good finish from there other fwd and to be honest where the better team the first half, second half i felt we were the better team but found ourselves 3 down before we pulled 1 back through derrick murray, Easthouses defenders and goalie were immense the second half throwing there bodys in the way to stop us scoring and deserved there win in conditions that weren't great at times for both teams. all the best .

we have turned the corner mate but unfortunately easthouses seem to have the beating of us this season.
Easthouses 3 Oakley 1
game of 2 halves in my opinion today ,first half we found ourselves 2 down at half time with an great lob from there centre fwd, they went 2 up from a cut back and a good finish from there other fwd and to be honest where the better team the first half, second half i felt we were the better team but found ourselves 3 down before we pulled 1 back through derrick murray, Easthouses defenders and goalie were immense the second half throwing there bodys in the way to stop us scoring and deserved there win in conditions that weren't great at times for both teams. all the best .

Definitely a fair assessment. The 3rd goal was massive as you had just had 2/3 great chances before it. Killed the game really. All the best for the rest of the season[emoji1360]

14 hours ago, snowball said:

Burnie Man

Re your ref today. He did ourselves (Craigroyston) v you before Christmas and had a nightmare then as well. Gave some strange decisions that day especially against Swan

Let's just say he excelled himself yesterday. I try not to criticise referees as they have a hard job to do without the help of linesmen, but he made a complete arse of it.

4 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Let's just say he excelled himself yesterday. I try not to criticise referees as they have a hard job to do without the help of linesmen, but he made a complete arse of it.

Who was the man in black,Red, blue white or yellow yesterday 

Archived