East Region South Division Thread 2016/2017

Burnie_man

So did all that not happen then ? At best yet team were a half decent rugby outfit with a couple of decent juniors, from the first kick of the ball they tried to intimidate the ref . 

If you seen it different then next week take yer mrs Christmas shopping ya fucking bawbag..

Hahahahaha you're a fucking walloper mate! Just us who had a boy in hospital last night after a shocking challenge? FUD

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Thewhitepele said:

Hahahahaha you're a fucking walloper mate! Just us who had a boy in hospital last night after a shocking challenge? FUD

It was that shocking that our player wasn't even spoken to by the ref never mind carded..

Anyway away and feed your guys up on raw meat for Saturday, they'll need it cos the chances are Pumpherston will pumps you aswell, MATE ...

It was that shocking that our player wasn't even spoken to by the ref never mind carded..

Anyway away and feed your guys up on raw meat for Saturday, they'll need it cos the chances are Pumpherston will pumps you aswell, MATE ...

Aye cause the ref was fucking horrendous[emoji23] for both sides, clueless. Shocker of a tackle as well. You're a fucking doughnut of a guy [emoji23][emoji23]

3 hours ago, TheLad said:

Ballantyne, goal machine. Surely worth a punt from a team at a higher level?

He's been a live wire in the games I have watched. Knows where the goal is. Keeping Sam Young out the side and probably rightly so at the minute (I'd prefer to see them both play).

DUFC Facebook says he's signed long term with the club which is good new for Dunbar and bad news for any teams looking to sign him. He is only 20 so should stay where he is for a few years yet.

On 11/19/2016 at 18:03, pumphy_man said:

6 hours ago, TheGeneral10 said:

He's been a live wire in the games I have watched. Knows where the goal is. Keeping Sam Young out the side and probably rightly so at the minute (I'd prefer to see them both play).

DUFC Facebook says he's signed long term with the club which is good new for Dunbar and bad news for any teams looking to sign him. He is only 20 so should stay where he is for a few years yet.

Im sure Geoff will be happy to read your comments. The lad has a chance but its very rare nowadays for senior clubs to snap up juniors and top junior clubs prefer to spend money on ex pros , so all he can do is keep scoring and see where it takes him. There are a few other players who deserve as much praise as Dean , especially in defence, where the club have improved massively. If a club fancies him a contract will not stop him moving as long as all parties are happy, but as you point out, he is playing regularly in a system the manager likes and like you, I would like to see Sam playing alongside him, but why change it when its working. 

Saturday 7th January fixtures

McBookie.com East South League
Blackburn Utd v  Easthouses Lily MW
Edinburgh Utd v West Calder Utd
Kirkcaldy YM v Stoneyburn
Lochgelly Albert v Crossgates Primrose
Oakley Utd  v Craigroyston
Pumpherston v Dunbar Utd
Rosyth v Livingston Utd

Saturdays Fixtures

Blackburn United v  Craigroyston    
  Dunbar United v Crossgates Primrose    
  Lochgelly Albert v      Kirkcaldy YM    
  Oakley United v Stoneyburn Juniors    
  Pumpherston  v Easthouses Lily MW    
  Rosyth v Edinburgh United    
  West Calder United v Livingston United  

Blackburn 3 Craigroyston 0

Young, Number 4, Swan

Comfortable for Blackburn, Craigroyston had the better of the game for the first 10 minutes or so of the second half but aside from that the home side were well on top, Referee was staggeringly inept.

Pumpherston 8 Easthouses 2

Four goals from top scorer Ally Mcritchie two from sub Bobby Nwanze and a goal each from Ryan Slessor and Derek Shaw gave us the all three points.

Tried my best to lighten the mood and have a bit of banter with the Lily keeper only to be called a fat b@@@tard stating the obvious there mate.lol

Saturday 14th January 

McBookie.com East South League

Craigroyston Stoneyburn
Easthouses Lily MW Edinburgh Utd
Kirkcaldy YM Oakley Utd
Livingston Utd Dunbar Utd
Lochgelly Albert Blackburn Utd
Pumpherston Crossgates Primrose
West Calder Utd Rosyth

Kick offs  1.45pm

Saturday 21 January 2017

Blackburn Utd Pumpherston
Crossgates Primrose Rosyth
Kirkcaldy YM Easthouses Lily MW
Oakley Utd Lochgelly Albert
Stoneyburn Livingston Utd
West Calder Utd Craigroyston

Kick offs  1.45pm

Four goals from top scorer Ally Mcritchie two from sub Bobby Nwanze and a goal each from Ryan Slessor and Derek Shaw gave us the all three points.
Tried my best to lighten the mood and have a bit of banter with the Lily keeper only to be called a fat b@@@tard stating the obvious there mate.lol

He's just conceded 8 goals mate[emoji85] could have ended 14-10 the day, park was horrible. As are most this time of year though

2 hours ago, pumphy_man said:

Tried to tell folk on here last week about these inbreds and the way they conduct themselves on/off the park, am glad you pumped them today, did they finish with 11 men this week?

2 hours ago, Thewhitepele said:

He's just conceded 8 goals mateemoji85.png could have ended 14-10 the day, park was horrible. As are most this time of year though

14-10 best quote of the day. You missed the game didn't you go on admit it. The ref was your sweeper the day. Pumphy keeper made a mistake for the 1st well taken by the boy tho, great save at the 2nd but well followed in and had one other thing to do the 1 on 1 in the 2nd he won that easily. I believe your keeper had a bit more to do and yes... Yet another Red surprise surprise NOT

30 minutes ago, Bon0571 said:

14-10 best quote of the day. You missed the game didn't you go on admit it. The ref was your sweeper the day. Pumphy keeper made a mistake for the 1st well taken by the boy tho, great save at the 2nd but well followed in and had one other thing to do the 1 on 1 in the 2nd he won that easily. I believe your keeper had a bit more to do and yes... Yet another Red surprise surprise NOT

You wouldn't need Mystic Meg to predict they wouldn't finish the game with 11 men. Last week it was the ref this week it was the pitch, maybe they just need a reality check, 3 sent off in two weeks and 10 goals conceded, best not slate them though they get abit pissed off .....

You wouldn't need Mystic Meg to predict they wouldn't finish the game with 11 men. Last week it was the ref this week it was the pitch, maybe they just need a reality check, 3 sent off in two weeks and 10 goals conceded, best not slate them though they get abit pissed off .....

Never blamed the ref for last week? He was shit for both teams and we never deserved anything from the game.

No one likes us we don't care[emoji1360][emoji13]

Archived