East Region South Division Thread 2016/2017

Burnie_man

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

The weather is more of a concern, it gets cauld in Lochgelly this time of year.

Would have switch it but I think you already played Lochgelly at home.Am I correct. Is it frost or snow forecast for weekend?

9 hours ago, pumphy_man said:

Would have switch it but I think you already played Lochgelly at home.Am I correct. Is it frost or snow forecast for weekend?

snow and wind forecast.   down the coast , parks are usually lucky and avoid the worst and are most times playable, and given that all east lothian clubs are away from home this weekend, would it not make sense for any clubs wanting a game, to pre arrange a fixture with these clubs, just in case. Obviously depends on the weather .

11 hours ago, pumphy_man said:

I think all clubs have now played everyone else at least once, so no option for switching venues.

I think all clubs have now played everyone else at least once, so no option for switching venues.

We haven't played Kirkcaldy yet but I bet it won't get changed to Oakley if it's off at Kirkcaldy [emoji2]

South league this season (along with the north) must be the best it's been in terms of challengers since it started. Anyone from 3 teams in with a chance of winning it never mind gaining promotion. With superleague being won at a canter then it might possibly generate more interest towards end of season too. 

Blackburn win for me. With swan Mcquillan Donnelly and young in the team can c them scoring plenty of goals. If Danny gets fit and firing again they will take some stopping in that league.

Is that the boy swan that played with craighill?

Archived