East Region South Division Thread 2016/2017

Burnie_man

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Thewhitepele said:

Blackburn will win that easily IMO

Don't think either side will get it easy. Last season Pumpherston beat Blackburn away and drew at home. Quite a lot of changes in both set ups and excellent start in the league for both but Blackburn's results to date in the league have come against teams slightly higher placed. I reckon a draw or narrow Blackburn win.

Don't think either side will get it easy. Last season Pumpherston beat Blackburn away and drew at home. Quite a lot of changes in both set ups and excellent start in the league for both but Blackburn's results to date in the league have come against teams slightly higher placed. I reckon a draw or narrow Blackburn win.

[emoji9]

Aye the so called injured Andy scored a hatrick lol.Just gave him too much space and the trialist in goals didn't have his best game.Although he saved a penalty but not the rebound.Best team won especially after we went down to 10 men.

Andy is always injured lol, Dean was still out after a knock against Edinburgh. Headbutt from McRitchie I hear.

13 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Andy is always injured lol, Dean was still out after a knock against Edinburgh. Headbutt from McRitchie I hear.

Attempted headbutt definitely red card.We seem to have lost our discipline the last few weeks with straight red cards.Which means both will miss the Scottish cup tie.

8 hours ago, pumphy_man said:

Attempted headbutt definitely red card.We seem to have lost our discipline the last few weeks with straight red cards.Which means both will miss the Scottish cup tie.

Agree def red card both player put the head in one red the other a yellow. Both done exactly the same ref should have sent both off and def not a headbutt or wee Marty would have went he didn't react. Best team won tho. 

Agree def red card both player put the head in one red the other a yellow. Both done exactly the same ref should have sent both off and def not a headbutt or wee Marty would have went he didn't react. Best team won tho. 

Both players did go head to head agreed, I think the pumphy boy got the red for the forward motion he made when they went head to head. In all honesty it was handbags but a moment of madness that cost pumphy on the day and potentially the next 3 weeks.

8 hours ago, dealornodeal said:

Blackburn v Lochgelly

Game of the day in South Division this weekend.

Predictions. narrow home win

Agreed, home advantage for Blackburn and going very well. 10 wins on the bounce, 9 league and a cup win. Looking forward to a good game.

The tough games just keep on coming, have missed the last two so it will be good to get back.

Hopefully back to full strength again, a few niggling injurys and holidays have meant we've not actually had a full squad available this season yet to the best of my knowledge.

Archived