Who have you met IRL from P&B?

I walk past a guy in the office who usually has P+B open. But I don't know what team he supports and he's a bit of a p***k anyway, so I'm not going to engage him in conversation about it. Still, given how often I see it on his screen, I reckon he's a frequent user. 

Hope it's booitsme7. 

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I walk past a guy in the office who usually has P+B open. But I don't know what team he supports and he's a bit of a p***k anyway, so I'm not going to engage him in conversation about it. Still, given how often I see it on his screen, I reckon he's a frequent user. 

Hope it's booitsme7. 

More info on his p***kish behaviour required so that we can try and guess who he is.

More info on his p***kish behaviour required so that we can try and guess who he is.

Heh, perhaps "bit of a p***k" is a bit strong. He's totally dinghied me a couple of times when I've said hello to him. I think there might be something of the Rainman about him. 

Are you sure it's not you? On P and B at work and a bit of a p***k sound about right.

Heh, perhaps "bit of a p***k" is a bit strong. He's totally dinghied me a couple of times when I've said hello to him. I think there might be something of the Rainman about him.

Jump on his computer if he nips to the toilet and find out.

Are you sure it's not you? On P and B at work and a bit of a p***k sound about right.

I'm far more than "a bit of" a p***k. And I work alone.

We need more info on the Cardinal's work, location etc to work this out.

I'm far more than "a bit of" a p***k. And I work alone.

We need more info on the Cardinal's work, location etc to work this out.

Yeah - although there are about 25 thousand posters on here so more than likely someone we don't know! I am constantly worried people will catch me browsing when I'm on the bus!

Yeah - although there are about 25 thousand posters on here so more than likely someone we don't know! I am constantly worried people will catch me browsing when I'm on the bus!

Why are you worried? it's a football forum

Hmmm, having already outed him as a bit of a p***k, I can see how this pans out, and it involves human resources, "My jotters", a P45 and an angry resignation from P+B from one or both of us. 

Was it P45?

Outside of the Dumbarton boys I haven't really met anyone.  I think I met Smurph (who was walking with Sweet Pete) on the way to a Thistle match a few years back.  I've briefly met Aloysius Snuffleupagus before a match, lovely guy.  We met with a few of the Stenny boys about 8 years ago when Shakehands Tom still had a set of baws  went to games and drank bottles of MD/Bucky/Big Beastie in a play park but I couldn't tell you who they were on here.  Fun times.

I don't really 'know' anybody. I've seen Sweet Pete and QLP around the ground, in the pub and on other Killie fitba forums and a few others similarly.

Is it like internet dating? Are we supposed to wear a rose or something to let people know we post on P&B?

Cardinal - don't be a pussy and just ask him who he is and then tell him he's a prik. Let us know how it goes.

I don't really 'know' anybody. I've seen Sweet Pete and QLP around the ground, in the pub and on other Killie fitba forums and a few others similarly.

Is it like internet dating? Are we supposed to wear a rose or something to let people know we post on P&B?

Cardinal - don't be a pussy and just ask him who he is and then tell him he's a prik. Let us know how it goes.

Next time you see him, ask him where the Trust's money is...

Archived