Who have you met IRL from P&B?

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so sorry. I knew I'd missed a couple of folk out. I think I must have subconciously blocked you and Gibby out as my mind couldn't handle the shite hair overload.

Gibby was looking the part, if I remember correctly he had a hood less parka on which I really liked.

I forgot you were in Oz btw. What city are you in? We'll find out if I could have met you for a pint or could still...

Gibby was looking the part, if I remember correctly he had a hood less parka on which I really liked.

I forgot you were in Oz btw. What city are you in? We'll find out if I could have met you for a pint or could still...

In Perth. You touring about? Put that 50 bucks you found in the piggy bank and try and find another 9 or 10 of them if you're coming for a night out here. Give me plenty of notice so that I can remortgage my house.

Eta: Gibby's flasher jaiket is the stuff of legend on the Dundee/dab threads.

In Perth. You touring about? Put that 50 bucks you found in the piggy bank and try and find another 9 or 10 of them if you're coming for a night out here. Give me plenty of notice so that I can remortgage my house.

Eta: Gibby's flasher jaiket is the stuff of legend on the Dundee/dab threads.

Ah god dammit. I was in Sydney to Brisbane in January. Planning on visiting Melbourne on my way home. Are you enjoying yourself out there? I've been told its not cheap right enough! Would like to go there just to say I'm from the original Perth but that will have to wait until another day.

• 1 month later...
On 22/06/2016 at 05:56, Randy Giles said:

I've met itzdrk but I think that's it.

Bump but im sure you were just running for a train in central there? 

Met a few Ayr fans - davidkennedyshand was one of them and the other were a couple. Think there's a poster called Gavman too - he writes an Ayr blog - know him very well. There's another Ayr fan with "Rae" in the username, know him too.

Met a couple of Stirling fans in the Norseman, but forget the names.

Fairly sure I stood next to EdinburghBlue at the Albion Rovers v Stranraer play off a few years ago.

As I've lived away from Greenock since the web came around, I don't actually know that many Ton fans. Largston and Toby are the only ones I know well, others use the Ton site more than P&B. HampdenTon (who hasn't posted on here in donkeys) is my brother.

My dad met a P&B Hearts fan on holiday and mentioned me to him, can't remember the name.

I dare say I've met a few Sons posters but since I can't match faces to user names I'd struggle to know many I've met. I can place 3 of them but always get confused because Moonster's user picture actually looks a lot like Fig.

Will add Big Fat Tabby Dave as I went into his Heart Foundation shop to pick up some albums. Decent bloke.

I'm about 70% sure Div ate my crisps on a train from Inverness about 4/5 years ago. There was some event on in Inverness the previous day and the train was packed, I had a table seat with two guys who were changing at Perth for Glasgow and one was the spitting image of Div (who i recognised from the pictures of 5s).

They had some deal on in the trolley where if you bought a can of Tennetts you got a packet of crisps for free. I bought a can and left the crisps on the table. I was immersed in my phone as I was watching something I'd downloaded and looked up to see "Div" chomping down on my crisps.

I should have challenged him but I didn't really want them anyway, so let it go. I still wake up in a sweat wishing I'd shined his head with my knuckles for stealing my packet of baked Walkers Ready Salted.

Still no response from the crisp pincher.

27 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

I dare say I've met a few Sons posters but since I can't match faces to user names I'd struggle to know many I've met. I can place 3 of them but always get confused because Moonster's user picture actually looks a lot like Fig.

Will add Big Fat Tabby Dave as I went into his Heart Foundation shop to pick up some albums. Decent bloke.

Moonster is Fig.

You've met me, at the public consultation about the new stadium.

Archived