Who have you met IRL from P&B?

The second crawl was more memorable for the hospitality at the Louden when the guys behind the bar produced a platter of ham sandwiches.

Was it boiled ham?? You can only eat that raw.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The second crawl was more memorable for the hospitality at the Louden when the guys behind the bar produced a platter of ham sandwiches.

I can't mind which crawl I ended up singing The Proclaimers on karaoke with Gordie. After StewartyMac gave a masterful, up on the chairs rendition of Bat Out of Hell.

Shameful scenes

I can't mind which crawl I ended up singing The Proclaimers on karaoke with Gordie. After StewartyMac gave a masterful, up on the chairs rendition of Bat Out of Hell.

Shameful scenes

I recall on the first one, he and Mrs M did a duet of sorts from the big man's back catalogue, then baldy walked up to the plate and did 'Wild Thing'*

* I think.

Good, you've not tracked me down yet.

I'll leave some milk and cookies out though, just in case.

Don't be so sure.

Your windows are filthy by the way.

Pretty sure occasional Dee poster Spider Dee is a mate in real life but I've never asked him about P&B. I recognise the posting style from facebook and the location would be correct.

Strangely I don't think any of the guys I go to games with are P&Bers.

Mozza, Donnie, Twinkle, Arabian Knight (looooeeee), Eoin, GorgieRoad, Peel/DigOutYourSoul I think.

Few games of football at the DISC. Was wee bit weird to start with turning up to play with a bunch of usernames but we're all sound enough.

ArabianKnight... Funniest boy ever playing football.

Eta: kehn quite a few Arbroath boys too.

Know most of the Clyde posters. Also played Glasgow Area 5s a couple of times and met a few through that.

I see Sooky in Uni all the time but I've never spoken to him. Also met my flatmate through P&B.

I met a Morton fan in Manchester airport going to Prague for the Scotland game a few months ago, can't remember his name on here but port-ton rings a bell.

Do you?! Feel free to approach at some point!

Infrequent visitor now but I've met Dee Dee and Donnie Darko, both good guys. I probably know a few more but can't think of them. I'm also mates with a few infrequent posters or guys who just read on here. 'Supreme Chicken' (???) springs to mind although I don't know how often he's on here anymore, Hiya Bones, hiya pal.  :cheers

On the first Dundee Bus Crawl - the one before the highly successful second leg where Dee Dee and myself hooked up after I'd turned up late and missed Chomp My Root - I met Bigmouth Strikes Again (at a few games since - top man, kills dabs for fun), LiamDFC (watched the game together on Championship winning day), DundeeBarry (bumped into him in Glasgow as well just after he'd released his book), speccy1984 (good few times since), Granny Danger (sound old c**t in real life but not to be trusted with highly confidential information on other posters), Tryfield, broon loon, The Real Saints (that pocket microscope came in handy), Gordie Boy, phantom-livi-lass. I think that's it.

:(

Archived