Who have you met IRL from P&B?

I've met itzdrk at an Ayrshire Derby, Squirrelhumper on several occasions and deadasdillinger at a Crash Club gig in Glasgow, since then we've done a fair bit of Simpsons referencing on facebook. I also knew Cooombe from before I joined up here. There's probably more people I know but can't think of right now.

Top boi ^

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to play cricket with Ayia Napa Daz.

:lol: at Polmont.

I haven't met anyone on P&B although I have worked out who a lot of Livi fans are through twitter usernames and some have the same patter on twitter and P&B so it's easily to work it out after a while although saying this I've never felt the need to say to them you're that guy off of P&B so I just leave it.

I would love to meet someone like VT in real life just to see if he is as condescending and sarcastic plus it would hilarious if he said stuff like thanks for playing anyway champ in real life.

I ayed a couple of games in the Edinburgh 5s and met a few Caley boys through that, but the only ones that stick in my mind are CaleyKing and the living legend that is the bad boy ICTChris. I think Renton played in one of these games and he kicked me on the shin, Dick.

I also played one game for the P&B team against a Raith supporters team. I think the team was really desperate for players so I volunteered to play, having not played for years, so that the game would go ahead. We still only had 10 players but borrowed one of the opposition's subs, who was a fat useless c**t. Having lost 9-0 with me being in goals I have tried to blank this game from my memory and the only guys I can remember are Shakehands Tom (c**t still owes me a pint) and gogo?

I would love to meet someone like VT in real life just to see if he is as condescending and sarcastic plus it would hilarious if he said stuff like thanks for playing anyway champ in real life.

Anyone who genuinely thinks VT is the same guy as he acts on here needs to get help to lay off the smack.  He's the best WUM this site will see and I'm amazed folk are still riled by his patter.

Anyone who genuinely thinks VT is the same guy as he acts on here needs to get help to lay off the smack. He's the best WUM this site will see and I'm amazed folk are still riled by his patter.

I obviously know that I just think it would be funny if someone was like that in real life.

Anyone who genuinely thinks VT is the same guy as he acts on here needs to get help to lay off the smack. He's the best WUM this site will see and I'm amazed folk are still riled by his patter.

This is the case with most people who post on forums tbh

All the P&B Hibs have battered FB, Tedi and Bennett on the Bridge of Doom a couple of times last season.

Let's not lie here pete , you's organised the meet and what followed was a very tense dance off , whilst you and the hibs bois gave a valant display in your street dance performance it was no match for me , tedi and Bennetts flatley like river dance performance

I've met three posters from here in real life. All three of them support Accies (well, and Im_Rodger). I'm still waiting for my invite to a real life meeting with Patrick Bateman.

Archived