signings

totalfootball111

44 minutes ago, comeon said:

SIGNING NEWS | Kerr Dodds rejoins Whitehill Welfare

Surprised at this as not sure another centre mid is whats required and has looked well off the pace in friendlies 

Ye forgot to mention Long term injury getting back to full fitness he's bound to be off the pace.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, comeon said:

Surprised at this as not sure another centre mid is whats required and has looked well off the pace in friendlies 

Off the pace? He has been out for almost 18 months. Gee ursel a shake. Zero football knowledge.

If the boy can regain his fitness he will be the best signing that's been made good luck to him great player and top lad

34 minutes ago, glasgae junior said:

Off the pace? He has been out for almost 18 months. Gee ursel a shake. Zero football knowledge.

The point i was making was the number of centre mids WW have i fail to see the need for another unfit , returning for long term injury centre mid

Good luck to the lad and when he is fully fit i hope he returns to the standard he was a couple of years ago  but it wont be any time soon and WW need players in other positions Now 

4 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:

If the boy can regain his fitness he will be the best signing that's been made good luck to him great player and top lad

Totally agree but he is miles away from Full fitness and i cant see him getting any game time soon as stated WW have an abundance of centre mids

Kerr was a quality player if he gets back to that level he will do well but as much as i hope he does i cant see it happening 

a centre forward signing is what is still required 

sorry but a pointless signing

On 19 July 2016 at 02:53, EastEndMan said:

Heard reports of BSC losing three of their back line from end of season including their captain?? Can anyone clarify?

At least two of them away (Home and Bronsky) sfl club asked BSC to have them in for preseason but they refused to allow them to go 

With Darren McGlashan and Craig Anderson leaving it makes perfect sense to bring Kerr in. Fingers crossed he can get fitness back as we all know what a good player he can be. A great lad to have around as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived