signings

totalfootball111

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given the numbers in the Squad now I doubt they have been signed if not good luck to the lads

Expected Hislop to bring in a few more with experience but a good mix and never easy for U20s to step up fulltime as opposed to the odd game especially when they are used to playing every week

Good luck to all

Both have been offered 2 year deals with the likelihood of a loan move to help them get more experience.

Both have been offered 2 year deals with the likelihood of a loan move to help them get more experience.

Never heard of that before but makes sense neither would get a regular game just now  so rather than lose them mid season  if they progress after their loans then they will be available for the 1st team :)

Good signings there spartans must be the only team that get players from higher leagues is that good management or just the location and facilities they have every other team seens to only get players fron east of scotland

What have Spartans won recently ?    =   nothing

I have seen the 2 Preston lads play on numerous occasions both stood out at U20s as they were last year U20s and had the build to impose their selves

Time will tell if they can step straight up to Lowland league and if they have the attitude to bide their time if not playing the full 90 mins every week like they were used to

Which is why Flynn and Mckinlay were not put in the 1st team I presume as I doubt they would hold down a regular place either so keeping them on the books and loaning them out does make sense

Archived