Fauldhouse United 2016/17 Season

Derek Sharp

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery then at least imitate me in every way.... go to every game home and away for 5 seasons, never slag off players by name (ok, Shanksy once against Dunbar when he chucked his shirt into the dug out and stormed off!! Justified at the time I think but I love him really) try to use some humour and write well!!! It's easy to shout "Shite" when you lose but look at it through objective specs and not Hoose red ones. You did I suppose try to throw a few gags in there (sieve and 2 games to save your job and bring back players who have left from last year and Sharpey taking over) but please try harder Junior. Tut tut.

I keep in touch with the coo shed and having watched the Hoose early in pre season, the results so far haven't been a surprise to me as when you bring this many players together who are not experienced at this level you are going to get patchy performances and a rare oasis of points interspersed throughout the season. There is a huge gulf between premier league and SuperLeague never mind under 21's....A single point here and a rare win there (because you have the ability to do it) should be expected but because you are playing good teams and experienced teams it will be difficult to get a string of results until you get up to pace. Any tuned eyes should see that. I just hope you can rustle enough to stay up as next year you will certainly be better.
I am just glad there is a Hoose still fighting in the SuperLeague. The fans have stuck by the club and the committee are a perfect if example of what you can do as a small village competing with the big boys, often against odds that would cause others to chuck it. Hang in folks.

I still love the Hoose and wish them well. I am sure whoever said I occasionally talked shite earlier in this thread meant "sense".. I shall take it as a typo! There is no disgrace in losing a game or not being as good as the other team. The disgrace and head shaking unacceptance should only come when people don't give their all. 100% effort is required and by all accounts the lads are trying and working hard. If that isn't enough then accept it with grace, try harder and if you need better quality then try to get that in. I wish the new keeper well and welcome him back to the club. Everyone says he is a decent sort and that is what you need. What is for you doesn't go by you in football and more often than not you get out what you put in. Just look at the last few games last season. Not the greatest players in the league but heart and fight and togetherness... that can carry you far. You are still in the hunt and I have my fingers crossed for you all. Never ever ever give up. A Hoose heart is a big heart. [emoji173]️

"The lesson to learn is simple
Never give up the fight
Whatever happens in life
Push forward with all your might"

Onward the Brave Hoose..... there is no alternative. All the best troops! MTH.

Embarrassing watching the manager celebrate an unconvincing win over a very poor south league team. Heard in the pub after the game that west Calder were paid to lye down to fauldhouse today? Gaffer must be desperate. 

Not going to waste my characters on replying to the likes of Calum the Broxburn bombscare give a goal away a game defender, mad Kev the fauldhouse bell end who knows nothing about football or kinky Afro who knows even less than Kevin. 

If professionalism meant points that would be great but no point having great training if we don't win games! Poor signings IMHO and not one would have played in last years team. 

PS the user name was used in irony... 

12 minutes ago, Kinkyafrojunior said:

Embarrassing watching the manager celebrate an unconvincing win over a very poor south league team. Heard in the pub after the game that west Calder were paid to lye down to fauldhouse today? Gaffer must be desperate. 

Not going to waste my characters on replying to the likes of Calum the Broxburn bombscare give a goal away a game defender, mad Kev the fauldhouse bell end who knows nothing about football or kinky Afro who knows even less than Kevin. 

If professionalism meant points that would be great but no point having great training if we don't win games! Poor signings IMHO and not one would have played in last years team. 

PS the user name was used in irony... 

o dear did you not got signed this season? If you say you are a Hose fan then get on and support the team. Saying you heard your team paid the other team to let them win is absolutely out of order. If you think you can do better then go and join the committee.

If the user name was used in irony, may I suggest a new one for you, 'Stevie Wonder's Specs', coz there is more chance of the great man watching a game of football than you. You should keep out of that pub 'The Phone Box Tavern' at the bottom of Naepals Road as it is obviously too busy and you are listening to your own shite. Won't even comment on your slanderous remarks about the Cauther boys. You said none of this years signings would have got in last years team, well Mr Wonder what about Faldo, Stan, Sammy and Mark. Taxi for guide dug, and stop using the term 'we' as YOU are definately NOT one of us.

Some cracking team goals the day. Was great to be back out there and impressed with everything I've seen on and off the park. Onwards and upwards. Jackjarviscraiglang was great to meet you today

2 hours ago, spur yb said:

The broxburn bombscare you speak of is now playing for dundonald bluebell and I assure you is sorely missed at albyn park

And 8/10 every week since signing. Exemplary pro.  Pleasure to work with 

Kev forget about people like that not a true fufc boy can't Evan use his right name stevie john and jazz are doing ok we always knew it would be a hard season with a brand new team but it will click into place all the players are working there socks of in training on Mon and Thurs why not pop up and see for ur self and introduce uself to us and u can help out on the committee since u know a lot more about football than the management team and committee put together or is it just all mouth

Brycey we will turn it round still lng way 2 go but we will get there boys are doing there best week in week out so let's get behind them and give them the encouragement that there deserve like I keep saying these guys are working there socks of at training so it will come and fufc will move up the league Mon the hoose

Archived