Fauldhouse United 2016/17 Season

Derek Sharp

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats big fella! ... Right boys out early give me 40 puffs and relax ;) If you take info from every manager you.... aye!

Good guy, great keeper, many things you'd do differently if you had the chance but that's experience and you'll drill that into the players, you will do well, was only a matter of time before you stepped into management, wish you every success mate.

Congrats big fella! ... Right boys out early give me 40 puffs and relax [emoji6] If you take info from every manager you.... aye!
Good guy, great keeper, many things you'd do differently if you had the chance but that's experience and you'll drill that into the players, you will do well, was only a matter of time before you stepped into management, wish you every success mate.

Thanks Robert means a lot mate

Done great at the end of last year to get the results and stay in the Super league, will need to better that from now till the end of the season, don't see it happening, you will be relagated no matter who takes over, good luck in next years promotion battle, you have a good structure and a good support so you deserve to be playing in the higher league, but not next year after this years performance.

So who is the international man of mystery you hope to bring in as no2?

Once things are in stone the club will announce but I'll be coming off here for a while to give myself the best chance at doing the job in hand I've been overwhelmed with the help on offer to me and I'm sure most will appreciate it's all about getting the right people around me and sometimes those ones are already in a job so patience is key for me just now. The boys will be well prepared on the training field till I get my long term team in place.

Game has no chance of being on.

Find it strange u bring a legend of the hoose back to steady the ship and in all hoose supporters ( buckie boys) can't believe the decision to axe Davie and his team.
But

Will wish JC all the best cause he's the only c**t that has had pass marks all season. Mon the goalie.

Saturday 25 February 2017

Re-arranged Fixture:

Fauldhouse Utd v Bonnyrigg Rose

This Fixture has now been reversed & will now be played at New Dundas Park, Bonnyrigg, Kick Off at 2:30pm.

Supporters bus leaving Park View at 12pm - Howff will be open from 11am.

Names for the bus to Colin Cunningham 07887 902667

Bus will depart Bonnyrigg at 5.30pm

Left from work today feeling the worst. Thought the bonny (cheese sandwich and a few biscuits nae pies but [emoji23] were no where near what a thought credit to the boys hassled and pressed few new faces no 10 for T not match fit yet but in to every tackle. The fight we need boys. Mon the hoose.

Well said Kev, you showed today what being a Hoose fan is all about. You were working in Leith and got a taxi to Bonnyrigg to watch the team. Meantime JC was working on getting the auld Fauldhouse fighting spirit back in place with the SAME team plus a few new faces. OK, the result went Bonnyrigg way but the effort and commitment from all the Hoose team and supporters shows I think that better times are not far away. Keep up the good work JC and onwards and upwards guys, we are all behind you 100%. To all the twitter, twatter, Facebook trolls in Fauldhouse get your facts right before you make false accusations. The Hoose will prosper, Mon the Hoose, onwards to Lochee next week.

Archived