Fauldhouse United 2016/17 Season

Derek Sharp

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lochee harp does not get the sun on all parts when frosty. Neither does the violet. Tayport does not get the sun on the far goalmouth where yesterday it was extremely soft. St Andrews being off was even more bizarre.

Lochee harp does not get the sun on all parts when frosty. Neither does the violet. Tayport does not get the sun on the far goalmouth where yesterday it was extremely soft. St Andrews being off was even more bizarre.

Gets more than lochee united bigal game was called off nothing you can do about it. Things happen

• 2 weeks later...

Scottish Cup weekend at the Hoose and I wish you all every success. Some of my favourite Hoose times were on Scottish Cup days, a 9 hour round trip away at Glentanner when Perry was buckled, away at Nairn when we went into their "Sports Bar" which had a pool table that didn't work and one tele, almost beating Mussey who went onto the final courtesy of the Fat Kevin Bridges, Irvine Meadow away, banging the Kilwinning Rangers shed roof when Kev Ross equalised and getting hunted out by their mad young team before Empty slipped and rambled down 30 foot of terracing and finally, Bell(end)Gate against Hurlford and wee Cookie dancing along Dalry Main Street on the way back from the Replay with a Warburtons Loaf of his head. [emoji23][emoji106] They were the best of times and I hope you all get the result tomorrow and make some more memories. They are not that great.... git right intae thum.
MTH[emoji460][emoji106]

4 hours ago, Kinky Afro said:

Scottish Cup weekend at the Hoose and I wish you all every success. Some of my favourite Hoose times were on Scottish Cup days, a 9 hour round trip away at Glentanner when Perry was buckled, away at Nairn when we went into their "Sports Bar" which had a pool table that didn't work and one tele, almost beating Mussey who went onto the final courtesy of the Fat Kevin Bridges, Irvine Meadow away, banging the Kilwinning Rangers shed roof when Kev Ross equalised and getting hunted out by their mad young team before Empty slipped and rambled down 30 foot of terracing and finally, Bell(end)Gate against Hurlford and wee Cookie dancing along Dalry Main Street on the way back from the Replay with a Warburtons Loaf of his head. emoji23.pngemoji106.png They were the best of times and I hope you all get the result tomorrow and make some more memories. They are not that great.... git right intae thum.
MTHemoji460.pngemoji106.png

Love the Fat Kevin Bridges description. Would be gid if he was still with us for next week's cup game at KRR. However, for tomorrow, all the best to the Hoose. Hope all your goals come in the 2nd half so that GG the gate man can see them all!

Cheers mate. Hopefully we can improve for next week will be tough again

I think you'll seen a big improvement next week Jon. Although I'd play 3 at the back. Morris centre half with mickey and sammy as wing backs and gaz
pushed up to centre mid.

Archived