Fauldhouse United 2016/17 Season

Derek Sharp

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well most reading this will no who I am,the name gives it away,so if you know me n name says it all,the hoose cobra has been writing stuff on here and a lot of you thought it was me,,so those who pulled me up about it,know who I am,,kevin said the cobra posted 1 time when I was next to him ,so it couldn't be me,and if you know me that well you no I've never got credit when out the house,so sorry no me,see how well you know me cobra,name copd #1 smart arse,cobra only guys,the nets closing in on you snake boy, guaranteed kev will know who you are before long, I noticed you haven't been on for a while,is that cause were winning and you've nothing negative to write , and writing that about colin no doing anything is shite,obviously ,shows how much you know about colin and what he does for the club,you crawl back in your hole n go hibernate,prob no even a cobra,mare like a wee grass snake, all the real hoose supporters will know who I am,see you all sat(colin derek lietchy) eagerly waiting on your reply cobra

Our official twitter has confirmed a friendly between Fauldhouse and St Roch's at Fauldhouse on 30th December.

I can think of no better place to end what has been a massive year of change for me. I am sure we will bring a few through and I really am looking forward to seeing you all again.

Mon the Hoose! [emoji173]️
Mon the Candy! [emoji172]

• 2 weeks later...
I just hope that Stevie doesn't leave because he's a top class coach!

Totally agree. We have let him down last 2 weeks as a squad. After talking to a few of the boys over the weekend the group has become closer and know the challenge in front of us and know after the Xmas period it's time to come together as a squad and demand more from each other. Strip everything back and it's a full new team near enough so it was always going to take time but now we have reached the Xmas period that can't be an excuse now as we now know each other well and need to take what Stevie was doing with us on to the pitch on a Saturday. We ALL stick together as a club fans ect and get out of this

Totally agree with u jc wot ur the boys put in on a Mon a Thurs got 2 come on the park just need a wee bit of luck stevie john and jazz are working like mad 2 get thing right and we know it's a brand new team the gaffer said when he took the job on he has a 2 3 yr plan so the boys just got 2 keep there heads up its will be hard but if the boys stick 2g we will get out if the position and move up the league all the teams we played so far thought we match them Mon the hoose

Jon as you'd said earlier it's one of the best group of lads you've worked with and through the grapevine everyone seems to agree.
Knowing the footballing background the lads have come from I also know that there are some technically gifted players and others with a "never say die attitude ". But unfortunately watching the game the fighting spirit for large parts of the game was missing!
You'll hear others say the team's were physically stronger but speed, skill and determination WILL GET RESULTS!!!
The game against Larkhall Thistle was a classic example. 88 minutes played and everyone thought the game was lost except the lads who scored two goals to win the game.

Archived