Troon F.C. 2016/17

Troon Portland

2 hours ago, Troon Fc said:

Ha ha, you couldn't script it! In fairness, I did order the kit in June! Still, it's a great strip and the lads seem to like it, that's the main thing!!

"most" of the lads that should read, it hurts my eyes and going to burn my skin.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly mate, couldn't give a toss about them. Shame we can't even celebrate a cracking sponsorship deal with a big local firm & launch the nicest kit I can remember us having without folk trying to drag it down as usual. Bizarre.

Fs, get a grip!! I only pointed out it was the same top. Hardly dragging it down. Making a mountain out of a molehill here.

Some of you are an awfully sensitive bunch. What's it like up there on Mount Pious??

All Terry said was that he recognised the template and then stated where it was from??

No idea how that's dragging it down?

And Hertha your point about St Ants is irrelevant because it's not a resemblance, it's the same template?

At Jimmy can see the funny side, although I'm not buying that it was a 'coincidence' [emoji23]

Lovely looking top tho all the same. [emoji106]????

• 2 weeks later...

Really sorry to have to report that young midfielder Ross McCrea suffered a broken leg in our game at home to Arthurlie yesterday after a poor challenge.

Ross Robertson has unfortunately joined him on crutches, as he suffered ankle ligament damage after an awkward landing from an aerial challenge.

Hard to tell how long either will be out for, but once they've been assessed properly we should know a bit better, but I'm sure they'll both be back in the blue & black stripes soon enough.

I'm sure you'll all want to wish both of our walking wounded a speedy recovery!!

45 minutes ago, Troon Portland said:

Really sorry to have to report that young midfielder Ross McCrea suffered a broken leg in our game at home to Arthurlie yesterday after a poor challenge from Iain Nimmo.

Ross Robertson has unfortunately joined him on crutches, as he suffered ankle ligament damage after an awkward landing from an aerial challenge.

Hard to tell how long either will be out for, but once they've been assessed properly we should know a bit better, but I'm sure they'll both be back in the blue & black stripes soon enough.

I'm sure you'll all want to wish both of our walking wounded a speedy recovery!!

That's a dull one for any junior team , get well soon lads 

Another coach away I see tonight , is all ok at the Club , that's a couple now in the last year or so .

All fine thanks! That's only two coaches have left in 6+ years, I think most teams would love the kind of stability we have at Portland.

Stevie just wanted to go & do something different and he leaves with the best wishes of everyone at the club. The only other coaching departure was Neil Duffy last year when he was offered the Whitletts Managers job, which was understandable.

28 minutes ago, Troon Portland said:

All fine thanks! That's only two coaches have left in 6+ years, I think most teams would love the kind of stability we have at Portland.

Stevie just wanted to go & do something different and he leaves with the best wishes of everyone at the club. The only other coaching departure was Neil Duffy last year when he was offered the Whitletts Managers job, which was understandable.

Wrong

Archived