Troon F.C. 2016/17

Troon Portland

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a shame but the infrastructure and set up is there so won't take a lot with a good manager in place to get a good team but if the rumours are true with other people having a big say in team choices and potentially availability of players and managers due to their main jobs then that's not going to work long term

Just reminds me of meadow last year too many big egos and players not justifying there wages it's a shame it's a great set up at portland park maybe a wee season in the super first will be a good wake up call you just need to look at beith and pollok to see how they have progressed since relegation

I remember at the start of last season when many Cumnock fans warned you about Semple and McKnight.  It was brushed off as sour grapes, sometimes it is good just to sit back and watch things implode.

3 hours ago, CC1987 said:

I remember at the start of last season when many Cumnock fans warned you about Semple and McKnight.  It was brushed off as sour grapes, sometimes it is good just to sit back and watch things implode.

Semple going to H££££££d

Archived