Troon F.C. 2016/17

Troon Portland

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

cheers Craig - is that Michael?

Dean Keenan's younger brother played with partick thistle youths under Ian Cameron probably about under 17 /18 level as they played their home games at bellsdale on Sunday's a few years ago , he was a good player back then for sure although he always looked a bit on the heavy side . 

44 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Dean Keenan's younger brother played with partick thistle youths under Ian Cameron probably about under 17 /18 level as they played their home games at bellsdale on Sunday's a few years ago , he was a good player back then for sure although he always looked a bit on the heavy side . 

Jonathon is the younger brother, think he had a couple of bad injuries that knocked him back a bit.

49 minutes ago, Troon Portland said:

The new Troon F.C. Away Kit, sponsored by The Marine Hotel in Troon & modelled by Dale Keenan, Ross Robertson & Midge Ure.

It wasn't me who ordered this kit, but it's gorgeous! Need to get myself one of these!!

New Marine Kit 002.jpg

Nice to see Robertson on his feet

The new Troon F.C. Away Kit, sponsored by The Marine Hotel in Troon & modelled by Dale Keenan, Ross Robertson & Midge Ure.

It wasn't me who ordered this kit, but it's gorgeous! Need to get myself one of these!!

New Marine Kit 002.jpg

Couldn't place where id see that top before. Just realised its the Rangers Lionbrand top.

What are you talking about terry tibbs ?

what a lot of rubbish.

IMG_1472838444.383613.thumb.jpg.4147dc6c
Get off your high horse, only pointed it out its the same as a Rangers top, as the above picture proves!!

On 26 August 2016 at 17:57, peasy23 said:
29 minutes ago, Troon Fc said:

Ha ha, you couldn't script it! In fairness, I did order the kit in June! Still, it's a great strip and the lads seem to like it, that's the main thing!!

It's a smashing looking top and who cares if it resembles a senior clubs top and can't see where tibbs is coming from with it as there's no relevance , just as St Anthony's tops resemble  Celtic tops but who really cares .

We are junior clubs and couldn't really care about the old firm . 

1 minute ago, Troon Portland said:

Exactly mate, couldn't give a toss about them. Shame we can't even celebrate a cracking sponsorship deal with a big local firm & launch the nicest kit I can remember us having without folk trying to drag it down as usual. Bizarre.

Junior football has a hundred  and one flaws in how it's organised with fixtures etc but sealing a new Jersey deal for a smart looking top whether it resembles either of the OF isn't one of them . 

Archived