Troon F.C. 2016/17

Troon Portland

That's why!!

And I've already answered that.

If that was indeed the case, I'd be really pissed off if I was Gaz. Instead, during all this, he got his brother a job with the Kirkwood's. Is that the behaviour of someone feeling blackmailed? I would suggest not.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not about who you work for this is about the development of a young footballer who plays for his employer and there would appear to be more obstacles than help being put in his way

Well Adipure, that being the case I'm really disappointed in Gaz. He sat in the dining room in my house and the conversation was very different than you're saying. Shame that others are dragging his name into it. Given his personal situation, he's even requested in the past that he misses football to work away given the money the lads can earn. That's fact and not conjecture from random people on here. His brother Glen was employed at Gazs request so hopefully none of this nonsense distracts them from real life. 

People with nothing to lose on here causing trouble for their own ends. Dean Keenan, Dale Moore, Dale Shirkie and Gordon Burns all have to work away and do the night shifts, that's what the job involves. To suggest Gaz is any different no matter where he chooses to play football is quite frankly a joke. Good luck in your rantings! 

What's Dale Keenan been like? Never got going for Stranraer.

Dale did very well for us at the tail end of last season when he was on loan, he was very impressive indeed & I'm delighted we signed him up.

His pre-season start was delayed a little by injury, but he's back in training now & should be ready for the start no problem. Expecting big things from him this season!

6 hours ago, honestboy said:

Gaz has made his decision  

How about leave it there  there's more than playing for playing for troon at risk 

But the if you can't read between the lines your either thick or a half wit

Your 3rd sentence is the answer to your question on the bot v killie thread.

Now meadow are down it looks like Troon are the target of all the nonsense on here. Take it as a compliment that people are worried about you.

Good club with a good set up, one of the very few places in Ayrshire that is decent to visit.

Popped along and watched the game on Saturday with my cousin playing for Renfrew . Smashing team Troon , play some good football on a bowling green pitch . If I lived in Troon , they'd certainly get my money , good team good pitch good facilities . 

Archived