kilsyth rangers 2016/17

Krfc 10

Aye right , come on , frew were by far the better team in the first half thats 100% correct , but apart from there goal in the 2nd half it was all us , we scored 3 goals and missed a penalty ?
Reality check ? Although thats 3 tough games v frew , should b in a better position in league , good luck for the remainder of the season .

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, perhaps harsh with my last comment, yous were in the game a lot more in second half...you can't deny however the goals in the second half for KR were gifts from Renfrew.  KR never once scored as a result of opening Renfrew up with good football?

Sammy frew's first goal was
as a fluke , it was a good ball into the box , but it got missed by everyone took a bounce in the box hit the far post and went in ?
After u scored your 2nd our goal to make it 2-1 was an excellent header from diack from a good cross that had the goalie beaten hit the post an mcbride pounced to score rebound ? Our 2nd goal , a penalty , came from a great chipped pass into the box which cut u open ? An if guy hadnt brought him down , it was a goal ? The pen we missed was absolute howler by your goalie an big anton al give u that one .
The winner even though it came late was a header into the box that davidson got in behind the defence to score ? 3 times opened up 3 goals ? U do your team a disservice , i thought they fought hard an were unlucky not to get a point in the end .

For the winning goal from where I was standing the 2 Renfrew CB's went for the same ball, collided, and as a result the ball dropped to your strikers feet (a defensive howler like I said).  You've said '3 times opened up' but also said Renfrew were 'unlucky'...so which is it?

Renfrew definitely deserved at least a point on Sat your correct about that.

3 defensive howlers as you put it and a 4th from a  missed pen from Kilsyth and yet you deserved a point ??? . 1 shot on target second half and how you should have been 3 or 4 up first half?? Fortunate goal from free kick and then in the swirling wind from the same passage of play our keeper makes 2  saves from crosses under his crossbar both of which were tricky in the conditions but would have been disappointed if he hadn't dealt with them. We were poor for spells and understrength at the back,  but you never once,  'opened us up' as you put it,  and a dont think Zok had a shot on goal all day. You got in a very good position to inflict out first home defeat of the season for approximately 2 mins after the 2nd goal  and then we woke up and the arse fell out your trousers and you capitulated. You deserved to win win over 50mins and deserved to lose over the 90. No hard luck story just fitbaw  

Wednesday 19th Home v Gartcairn 6.30

Saturday 22nd Home v Clydebank 2pm

Monday 24th Away v C'nauld 6.45

Wednesday 26th Away v Yoker 6.45

Saturday 29th Home v Girvan 2pm

This leaves us 3 games to be scheduled.

Blantyre and Petershill away

Irvine Vics home

Good win again because that could have been a tricky tie. Paul's on a great goal scoring run and a few others pitching in with goals. Great attitude all round. Another hard game on Saturday against Clydebank....but always good beating them!!

Beat by the better team tonight,
could've and I reckon should've had a penalty at 1-0 but not to be, thought your guy handled for first goal too.
Second goal, the free kick was a belter.
Thanks for the hospitality tonight and all the best in the semis

U tried hard tonight an never gave up but think we'd a wee bit more about us , never a pen , big 9 dived , ref ran over an told him to get up on his feet , tells me all i needed to hear , right winger was a tidy player an your goalie had a few good saves , no chance with the goals

Beat by the better team tonight,
could've and I reckon should've had a penalty at 1-0 but not to be, thought your guy handled for first goal too.
Second goal, the free kick was a belter.
Thanks for the hospitality tonight and all the best in the semis

Thanks for the good wishes, gartcairn looked a side that with 2 or 3 additions could be very strong next season, plucky performance, never a pen mate, I was down that end and the number 9 waited for our defender to get close enough and let's just say went down very easily, could easily have got cautioned for it, your captain would do well to concentrate on the football side of things aswell, constantly at the ref moaning and questioning absolutely every decision, not a bad player too, good luck for the future

Archived