kilsyth rangers 2016/17

Krfc 10

19 minutes ago, It's a stramash said:

Will today's game be on?

There will 100% be a pitch inspection i'm sure. Probably some of the guys will down there around 9am I'm imagining.

A lot of rain overnight and still continuing now, so just have to wait n see shortly 

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, KilsythCoyle said:

There will 100% be a pitch inspection i'm sure. Probably some of the guys will down there around 9am I'm imagining.

A lot of rain overnight and still continuing now, so just have to wait n see shortly 

game OFF

21 minutes ago, Euzi said:

Corey Pearson has signed for Blantyre Vics.

Scott Upton has rejoined Kilsyth on a free transfer.

Think Corey's jumped ship too soon. Should've stayed on a bit longer and fought for his place IMO.

Best of luck to him anyway!

Good to see the Manager bringing someone with good experience in quickly to compensate the loss.

Saltcoats 5-7 Kilsyth.

Paul Mcbride x3

Ian Diack x2

Liam McCroary & Michael McGee. McGee was sent off right on half time. 

We're in the next round and that's all that matters in Cup ties.

The referee has awarded McGee's goal to Frannie Kelly...

Saturday 11th March Away v Shettleston

Saturday 18th March Home v Petershill

Big games keep coming thick n fast 

26 minutes ago, Euzi said:

The referee has awarded McGee's goal to Frannie Kelly...

Saturday 11th March Away v Shettleston

Saturday 18th March Home v Petershill

Big games keep coming thick n fast 

Kilsyth really have an opportunity to put themselves firmly in the driving seat with those two games.

Good luck to the lads tomorrow hard game in store for us but every confidence if we play the way we can play we'l get the 3pts .

Well we did play the way we can and we won 4-0 , great team effort by the full squad today , 2 more goals for paul mcbride one for spade and an og .
Onwards , happy man , pint tastes even better tonight [emoji41]

Kilsyth as a unit today were superb good football very quick thinking as well No4 I thought was the best player on the park

Garry Kelly and their  No 7 as well to good all round for Shettleston enjoyed watching them as a team they were very good

Thought Sbettleston started brightly but once Spade got us ahead we never looked back. Andy Carlin had 1 save that I can remember. Gary Whyte had maybe 3 decent saves including 1 to deny Big Paul a hat trick of hat tricks. Scott Davidson was unlucky not to score when he came on. Gary Livingstone, making a rare appearance, grew in to the game and put a great shift in. Prentice was again unplayable at times, taking out 3 Shettleston players with a Kruyff turn. Excellent performance by all the lads today.

Thought we were brilliant today prentice different class. With us beating shettleson Clydebank losing all be it to Irvine meadow good results extending the gap at the top think girvan and maybe rutherglen can sneak up the table. Glens by far the hardest teams we've played in this league but interesting end off the season coming up. Love the juniors 

let's keep this form up. 

Archived