#brexit campaign posters

Fide

Farage is being treated like a pariah by the rest of the Leave campaign due to THAT disgusting racist poster.

Ironically those same people on the Leave side are still banging the drum regards Turkey - Kate Hoey for one should be embarrassed by her latest fib.

The public must know:

ETA: yes, I realise they're vote UKIP posters.

No silly, check the date on them, they are obviously election posters.

They are not real UKIP election posters, just anti-UKIP parodies.

You couldn't make it up!   :lol:

They are not real UKIP election posters, just anti-UKIP parodies.

You couldn't make it up! :lol:

Which is why they are very good parodies - they are almost believable.

Given that one of UKIP's main financial backers believes that there should be a law preventing women from wearing trousers I can understand why someone could believe these are the real McCoy.

Which is why they are very good parodies - they are almost believable.

Given that one of UKIP's main financial backers believes that there should be a law preventing women from wearing trousers I can understand why someone could believe these are the real McCoy.

Not IMO. They are too ridiculous and OTT to be credible.

This is much better as it got under Farage's skin - http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/dec/22/nigel-farage-sixth-fomers-ukip-parody-app-nicholas-fromage

This is another good one that had Coburn fuming - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/11277102/Ukip-fail-to-see-funny-side-of-Trumpton-Twitter-account.html. 

Backtracking. :lol:

I read them, laughed at them, then laughed even harder at Strichener as he either hadn't read them or is thick and now I'm enjoying you not recognising a whoosh. Even if I had been fooled by 'Romanians nudge you when you're peeing' I work at elections as a polling clerk so know they're always on the first Thursday in May.

Whooshop Wriggs 😆😆😆

I read them, laughed at them, then laughed even harder at Strichener as he either hadn't read them or is thick and now I'm enjoying you not recognising a whoosh. Even if I had been fooled by 'Romanians nudge you when you're peeing' I work at elections as a polling clerk so know they're always on the first Thursday in May.

Whooshop Wriggs

No sign of any whoosh until I laughed at you.

Methinks you dost protest too much!  :lol:

Whooshop Wriggs 😆😆😆

I might be getting wooshed again but calling me thick and then stating that elections are always on the first Thursday in may. I guess that would make you a little bit thick. And to think you are a polling clerk. :blink:

Archived