Irvine Victoria 16/17

IrvineVicsMan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Any squad update? I know the boys are due to start back for preseason. Any chance someone can post on here or on the website who is already signed up?

T

Any squad update? I know the boys are due to start back for preseason. Any chance someone can post on here or on the website who is already signed up?T

Always the same every season Tam, leave it till last minute before you hear anything. Hopefully keep the core of the squad together for next season n a few new faces.

Mon the Vics!

• 1 month later...

One word to describe the performance the other night against Darvel ......Woeful!:thumbsdown

Sorry guys, I know the league is no 1 priority and you know us, we support whatever, through thick & thin, but Wednesday night was a throwback to the dark old distant days. Taking nothing away from Darvel, who I thought showed that they are a solid unit from back to front and could be well place to secure that precious promotion spot from the ADL, that has eluded them in recent seasons. Kenny Parris in particular, put in a great shift was a stand out for them.

As for us, we take the hit collectively so no individual is singled out for criticism, but will take the positive from the performances of Carlo & young JC, whose attitude was spot on. More like that from everyone else and we should be okay for the season ahead.

Win the next 3 game and progress from the section would be a confidence booster:thumsup2

Mon the Toria;);)

T

2 hours ago, fitbaw knows anaw noo said:

Im looking forward to the Ardeer and Irvine game on Weds always a real battle among them. Will be interesting to see who qualifys from the group

Ardeer seem to be in pole position having won their first two games but any team can qualify given results so far but a bit of a big ask for us.

T

Ardeer seem to be in pole position having won their first two games but any team can qualify given results so far but a bit of a big ask for us.

T

We've only defeated the two other ADL teams. Three tough ties ahead.

Ardeer being top of the group at present is still a great feeling though. Hope we give it our best shot against Hurlford and the Irvine two.

7 hours ago, tombo said:

One word to describe the performance the other night against Darvel ......Woeful!:thumbsdown

Sorry guys, I know the league is no 1 priority and you know us, we support whatever, through thick & thin, but Wednesday night was a throwback to the dark old distant days. Taking nothing away from Darvel, who I thought showed that they are a solid unit from back to front and could be well place to secure that precious promotion spot from the ADL, that has eluded them in recent seasons. Kenny Parris in particular, put in a great shift was a stand out for them.

As for us, we take the hit collectively so no individual is singled out for criticism, but will take the positive from the performances of Carlo & young JC, whose attitude was spot on. More like that from everyone else and we should be okay for the season ahead.

Win the next 3 game and progress from the section would be a confidence booster:thumsup2

Mon the Toria;);)

T

Tombo we have no chance , the Barcelona of Ayr have already won the title n win ton nailed on for second seemingly 

Given that you only managed to win 3 ADL games the whole of last season's campaign, you must be excited.

Yep indeed, watching an 11th placed team isn't much fun sometimes. Much more potential there for the season ahead.

1 hour ago, Shannon said:

What is your full squad for this season? Who are your new signings and from which clubs? Just for the Marymass programme. Thanks!

PM with details on its way:thumsup2

T

• 2 weeks later...

Just to say,all the best for tomorrow's match at Yoker.:thumsup2

Unfortunately I can't be with you:(as I am in the Rockies in Colorado :lol:and will just be rising from my scratcher when the game kicks off. :P

I've got tickets for the Broncos who are playing at the Mile High stadium,they play in tangerine as well.So should feel at home.;)

Miss next week's game too but will be watching from a distance,not back till the 7th,so will catch up with you all at Cumbernauld on the 10th.

Mon the Toria! :)

T

Archived