Central District 1st Div ... 2016/17

tambothejambo

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, lang said:

Not the roch I would say!

Can't tell us what club he supports but can tell us the latest updates on players etc. I'd guess he's never paid to get in to a match this season. Now who exactly would know the latest info on the West Junior scene but not pay to get into a game?

2 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Can't tell us what club he supports but can tell us the latest updates on players etc. I'd guess he's never paid to get in to a match this season. Now who exactly would know the latest info on the West Junior scene but not pay to get into a game?

Aw shut up honestly

4 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Tell us then............

Paid a £5 to get in to your game at at larkhall (which kept you a district league team) and I paid £5 to watch camby beat neilston to win the league so get it right round ye.

Now the dust has settled after the cambuslang title win. Would just like to highlight neilstons battle on the day! Absolutely superb stuff from the farmer boys. Seemingly nothing to play for and treated it like a cup final, 3-1 down and looking out but raced back into the game and probably should have been ahead come FT.

But the cambuslang squad did what they have all season and went for it right till the final whistle.
How Thomas Kilmartin managed to control his heart rate for the 94th minute penalty, a whole season of work, every second of football for the fans, management and gave players this season waiting on the outcome of his swing of a leg. Unbelievable class to bury that.

Well done to all teams this season for making this season such a spectacle and competitive league. Now for cambuslang let's see how hard this super league is to crack!

Now the dust has settled after the cambuslang title win. Would just like to highlight neilstons battle on the day! Absolutely superb stuff from the farmer boys. Seemingly nothing to play for and treated it like a cup final, 3-1 down and looking out but raced back into the game and probably should have been ahead come FT.

But the cambuslang squad did what they have all season and went for it right till the final whistle.
How Thomas Kilmartin managed to control his heart rate for the 94th minute penalty, a whole season of work, every second of football for the fans, management and gave players this season waiting on the outcome of his swing of a leg. Unbelievable class to bury that.

Well done to all teams this season for making this season such a spectacle and competitive league. Now for cambuslang let's see how hard this super league is to crack!

Well done mate! Big Geo wins leagues [emoji106]????

Kinky well said bud shit happens two two at half time at Gow cmon the neilston as a tin pail fan we have our fingers crossed. Neilston were two up at one point and we were saved at that moment thirty mins to go....

The Vale fill the last relegation place......points deduction for playing a " ringer " against Thorniewood has come back to bite them on the arse big style

Thanks [emoji106]????

Archived