'Lefties'

DA Baracus

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find the term 'leftie' is normally used by 'righties' who do not realise that they are 'righties'. They seem to think that their way is 'normal' and 'correct'. Many of them are fu ckwits with no conception of political argument. They even confuse 'argument' with 'quarrel'. 

I'm a 'leftie'   :thumsup2  

I don't think New Labour will be taking lectures from the forum's resident anti-Semitic, tactical Faragite about what is and is not the authentic voice of the left.

:lol: Very poor quality attempt at trolling.

I don't think anyone will take lectures from a bitter failed politician whose contempt for all oozes from him despite occasional attempts to mask it.

Leftism - an infantile disorder.

I think it was 'Left Wing Communism an Infantile Disorder'. One of the few tombs I actually managed to read.

Like much writing of its time it has no real relevance in a debate on modern left/right politics.

I don't think anyone will take lectures from a bitter failed politician whose contempt for all oozes from him despite occasional attempts to mask it.

I think it was 'Left Wing Communism an Infantile Disorder'. One of the few tombs I actually managed to read.

Like much writing of its time it has no real relevance in a debate on modern left/right politics.

Granny, you been hanging out in the graveyard?

Oh my god! This exchange is like Armageddon for me in the politics thread!

GD spouting shite as per usual, tactically voting Leave? How naive!

On the other hand we have Ad-lib, who has brought the term filibustering to reality on the internet.

Although, in this exchange, AD lib is correct.

Archived