Kilwinning Rangers 16/17

Scotlad

Here is a list of Buffs management team and squad to date. This will be updated on any new arrivals or departures, this will assist those with programmes to be edited.

Management Team

Chris Strain - Manager

Jim MacLeod - Assistant

Stuart Wilson - Coach

David Wilson - GK Coach

David McCallum - Physio

James Dean - Kit Man

Squad List

Craig Burns

Joe Coleman

Barry Fleeting

Isaac Kerr

Tommy Maitland

Ricky Hanvey

Ben Lewis

Bryan Boylan

Ian Cashmore

Adam Strain

Liam McGuiness

Martyn Campbell

Calvin Kemp

Carlo Monti

Findlay Frye

Sam McCloskey

Kenny Hogg

Darren Moffat

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alan Mahood was offered a great opportunity to take over at Queens Park U20 and also work with Gus with the first team. All at Buffs would like to wish Alan all the very best and thank him for what he brought to the club. I'm sure Alan will be a great asset to QP and no doubt he'll still be about abbey park regularly.

Chris is delighted to announce that Jim MacLeod will be taking over as assistant manager. All at Buffs would like to welcome Jim and look forward to working with him.

• 1 month later...

Everyone at Kilwinning Rangers would like to thank Ross Stewart for his time at Buffs and wish him well after signing for Albion Rovers. I'm sure he'll be a cracking signing for Albion. All the best Rossco:thumsup2

Sorry to hear that big Ross has left Buffs.He really showed great improvement in the run in to last season,scoring on a regular basis! Was lookin' forward to seein' him this coming season.Good luck at Albion Rovers,Ross! 

Has Buffs made any new signings yet? We'll need a good replacement for big Ross!

6 hours ago, The Bluebells Are Blue said:

Sorry to hear that big Ross has left Buffs.He really showed great improvement in the run in to last season,scoring on a regular basis! Was lookin' forward to seein' him this coming season.Good luck at Albion Rovers,Ross! 

Has Buffs made any new signings yet? We'll need a good replacement for big Ross!

A few signings should be revealed soon...

Due to a team withdrawing from a friendly fixture for Wednsday 3rd August, Kilwinning Rangers are looking for a team to play on this night with a 19:00 kick off at Abbey Park. Anyone interested please let me know. 

Due to a team withdrawing from a friendly fixture for Wednsday 3rd August, Kilwinning Rangers are looking for a team to play on this night with a 19:00 kick off at Abbey Park. Anyone interested please let me know. 

Beith want an away fixture that night v a west side

Mon the papers

Great come-back today lads,to level the score at 2-2! We were more like ourselves 2nd half,although our first goal just on halftime....from at least 40 yards,was a bit special!! Was really impressed with our 2nd half sub trialist,no.15 (the boy Foulton I think).We should snap him up right away! Looks a cracking player.....Anyway,great result lads,well done!

Archived