Scott anson

Js1982

Well it was good to see scott score his 10th goal of the season yesterday. He's playing very well and looks like he will be a very important player for the Nock this season. Before anyone starts yes I realise it's the Ardagh cup but he certainly looks sharp and is also playing well. ATN

Hertha, think it might be time to get the claw hammer oot for your piggy bank..... 10 doon ,10 to go

I feel a feeble excuse coming from down in the Beith twenty

Go oan big Scott , bang them
In

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will give you a charity bet that he won't score twenty a season at Cumnock with even excellent service.

Oops missed the charity bet thing

Answers on a postcard where the money is to go......... Aye right!!!!!!!!!

Well it was good to see scott score his 10th goal of the season yesterday. He's playing very well and looks like he will be a very important player for the Nock this season. Before anyone starts yes I realise it's the Ardagh cup but he certainly looks sharp and is also playing well. ATN

well you would say that since your his manager

Ardagh goals don't count even I could score half a dozen in that section [emoji6] lol. 

The big guys doing great though and all the best to him and have already said to him I will catch up with him this coming Saturday for a blether. [emoji4]  

I smell shite !!!!!!!!!!

The guy has took pelters on here for some reason. Time will tell whether he will score consistently in this league but he has started well in the sectional cup. Cumnock will give him the support he needs and the rest is down to him. I dont think he will disappoint. 

24 minutes ago, WhoAteAllTheDepays said:

Does anyone that goes to Auchinleck and plays woth Cumnock no get pelter from the support and Visa vera 

Fair comment but some players get it worse than others and Anson was the main target this time, as mentioned he dealt with it well and fair play to him when he did score he celebrated with the Cumnock fans rather than try to antagonise the Talbot fans

Does anyone that goes to Auchinleck and plays woth Cumnock no get pelter from the support and Visa vera 

Aye but some get extra attention.

There are always the panto villans like McMeniman(not sure if that's correct spelling)[emoji4] Bell and Bobby McCulloch to name a few from the past. Think that's his slot sealed lol

Archived