Scott anson

Js1982

if you watched the guy week in week out throw himself on the ground and greet like a kid then you would be in agreement that it's good riddance and not an un happy fan that he is going .

watched him week in week out when he played for us before we sold him to shettleston and he never done that. In fact we played pollok in a league game and he severely hurt his foot and was wanting to get back on and play. Boy has commitment more to say than what u have.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iceicebaby good guess but wrong!

Love all the opinions on a guy from the decrepit wee social clubs coming on! Just need to wait and see what next season brings hopefully towns new striker can get them promotion as for beith one good season doesn't make you an expert my friend

With the right service he will grab you 20 a season easily! Cumnock direct style of play will suit his needs better. He will be a success there.

Are you an expert on Cumnock's style? Most Cumnock fans are cock a hoop on the good footy they played last season.

• 1 month later...
On 17 June 2016 at 19:08, Js1982 said:

Lol guy it a lump of shite and one of the worst centre forwards I have saw.your team must have great ambition signing a 6 goal a season centre forward oh sorry 2 were from penalty spot

Well it was good to see scott score his 10th goal of the season yesterday. He's playing very well and looks like he will be a very important player for the Nock this season. Before anyone starts yes I realise it's the Ardagh cup but he certainly looks sharp and is also playing well. ATN

Archived