Full Back/Centre Back looking for new club

fullback30

Former Rutherglen Glencairn & Petershill defender Kenny Hadden looking to get back into The junior game and looking for a new club after finishing the latter stages of the season with Drumchapel Amateurs.

30 year old, can play on both sides.

07464876854 - his mobile number

Not sure what that reply is Baxter but the boy is looking to get back into the junior game. He has told me that he has had several offers already from teams in each west league and also the east.

You're obviously not a regular here, so just so you know, you've been caught up in an ongoing wheeze. It's fine.

My brother actually set this up and has showed me how to reply and post. So this is Kenny. Since the post went up, I've had a good few offers and appricate the calls and texts.

People may say oh he may go back to America. But I've now settled back in Glasgow and with a huge thanks to Glencairn & Drumchapel Amateurs from January till end of last season I have gained match fitness and haven't stopped training on my own.

With offers from Drumchapel and junior teams in the lower league I am grateful but on a serious not I'm looking to play at the highest level I can.

So I hope to train with a few teams in next up incoming weeks. Thanks

C'mon Kenny, you can work Facebook and Twitter ok, P&B isn't exactly rocket science ! Lol.  :thumsup2

Well,you say that glens yet Kenny's brother,who's obviously the brains of the family,seems to have a problem using the quote function. :huh:

PS I'm surprised that jimbo hasn't been on again to ask where Kenny and his brother are based.   :unsure2:

Archived