Bonnyrigg Rose 2016-17

bravehearts dad

4 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Lol look at the highlights from last weeks game on youtube, only one team doing that and it wasn't Kelty.

You've got nowt tae laugh at,your the tit that accused teams of no trying agst Bonnyrigg,what's that aboot.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Dry your eyes ya roaster.

Haha,ya fkin bunnet,away you and splash yer face wae pish,could maybe take that comment if I was telling lies but you did say it ya fkin tit.

You've got me mixed up wae breavheart as I've made nae allegations agst Kelty but you certainly made yourself look like a tit wae the lying doon tae Bonnyrigg shit,as for Kelty,good side but would be icing on the cake if we beat Lithgie and your lot next week.

Really thought they could have took it to last game but not to be,wasn't a great game and never took chances we did get and Lithgie shite season or not come over and beat you when you really need the win,that's fitbaw.

4 minutes ago, wingnut said:

Really thought they could have took it to last game but not to be,wasn't a great game and never took chances we did get and Lithgie shite season or not come over and beat you when you really need the win,that's fitbaw.

Keep yer chin up m8, aw the best.

Hows it a remarkable season ? Didnt will the league, or Scottish and followed by neds.

Come back and tell us how you became the first junior side to knock out a championship side in the Scottish cup next season [emoji848]

Ah well... Unlucky Bonnyrigg. A remarkable effort and season regardless. [emoji122]

A case of too many games in a short period of time?

I think probably just too many games firstly, be interesting to see how many competitive games we end up with in total.

Probably would have won the league in some seasons, but kelty are a good side and worthy winners. I think if they could have got to the later rounds of the Scottish in their last attempt it could have been interesting.

Onwards and upwards to next Wednesday - hopefully we might be able to rustle up some players returning from injury - that has been another factor recently.

I have to say as a Linlithgow fan it was a thoroughly professional & polished performance from all 13 players last nite (unexpected, but most welcome). Wld like to state that the support afforded to the Bonnyrigg players from their huge support at the end of the match was quite fantastic, the playing surface at this stage of the season was immense & a credit to all the hard working committee & groundstaff who were naturally dejected. A club very much heading in the right direction & 1 that all teams in our league will be fearful of nxt season. Everyone at Bonnyrigg can be extremely proudof their achievements this season.

Well done "The Rose" fully deserved victory and the premier local cup final to finish off a long long season. Hope we have the legs for one final endeavour.

Musselburgh were the better team in the first half but Kieron's injury was the beginning of the end for Musselburgh.

Bonnyrigg played much better than us in the 2nd half and did deserve their victory. Couple of cracking saves by kieron, one in both halves.

All the best to the Rose in the final. So wanted Musselburgh to beat Bonnyrigg tonight. However now we are out, I think Bonnyrigg deserve to get something from the season!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Pie and Bovril mobile app

According to kickback Bonnyrigg are getting the old Dugouts from Tynecastle. There was also a suggestion that they were looking for seats too.

Glad they'll be going to a good home!

Archived