Bonnyrigg Rose 2016-17

bravehearts dad

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Scuzz said:

Good luck to the best team in the east region juniors tomorrow, hope you get a positive result. All the best!

Whilst Kelty are the best team that the Burgh have played this season, when we got beat at their ground, the best performance I've seen by a Junior team this season - by far, was Bonnyrigg when they played Dumbarton at New Douglas Park. Play like that again tomorrow and game on! All best to the Big Rose!

Whilst Kelty are the best team that the Burgh have played this season, when we got beat at their ground, the best performance I've seen by a Junior team this season - by far, was Bonnyrigg when they played Dumbarton at New Douglas Park. Play like that again tomorrow and game on! All best to the Big Rose!

Like last season, I've been so much more impressed with Bonnyrigg over Kelty. They play good attractive football and arguably would have attained more points this season without the distraction of the big Scottish cup. Fair play to the fifers for their unbeaten run mind you, their consistency is pretty remarkable in such a competitive league.

Would love for Bonnyrigg to get a win or draw tomorrow.

Just to let the bonnyrigg support for next saturdays scottish cup tie at duncansfield kilsyth, before and after the game all supporters are welcome in the parkfoot social club, directly across the road from the coachman hotel, all welcome, g65 osw, 5 minute walk to the ground

Archived