Bonnyrigg Rose 2016-17

bravehearts dad

Shauns dad is my boss and i have known Shaun for a few years and he really was a cracking bloke. Heard early doors this morning something had happened and feared the worst. His whole family are massive Hibbys so would be brilliant if something can be arranged in way of 30th min applause in upcoming cup tie. 

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shauns dad is my boss and i have known Shaun for a few years and he really was a cracking bloke. Heard early doors this morning something had happened and feared the worst. His whole family are massive Hibbys so would be brilliant if something can be arranged in way of 30th min applause in upcoming cup tie.

Agreed 1000000000%.

9 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Just heard about Shaun Woodburn. Sickening. Absolutely no need for it at all. Hopefully the vermin who did it are caught. Just a young man. Cracking player as well.

Thoughts with his family.☹️

I've heard the scum who did this have been caught and are only 16 and 18 years old.....couple of years behind bars and still young enough to come out and carry on with there life's....they should be put away for a long time for this and I hope they get what they deserve when they get sentenced...never knew the guy but sad to hear rip big man 

I've heard the scum who did this have been caught and are only 16 and 18 years old.....couple of years behind bars and still young enough to come out and carry on with there life's....they should be put away for a long time for this and I hope they get what they deserve when they get sentenced...never knew the guy but sad to hear rip big man 

Sadly I think this will likely be the case... Should lock the wee b*****ds up and throw away the key.

Lucky to be able to have called Woody a friend. Genuinely one of the nicest gents you will find and you would struggle to find one person say a bad word without him. Lost for words over the whole thing

Played with shaun in the amatuer scotland squad when we were younger he was a great defender and a great person in that dressing room! That was roughly 12 years ago and can still remember him well probably somes up how good a person he came across as and shocked by the news!

Thoughts go out to all his family and friends and ex team mates rest in peace shaun no1 should go out to have a good time and not return home horrible news!

There will be a very few going about unless more get released. boys/girls club allocation gets handed out on Tuesday and there may be a few extra kicking about after then.

Hearing that some people that have booked through them have got hospitality or tickets through open sale, wont be many though!

Archived