Bonnyrigg Rose 2016-17

bravehearts dad

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Technically Meadowbank is closer than Gorgie but I'd also heard they were looking at Livingston which is even further away than Gorgie.

Get the game at Tynecastle to allow Bonnyrigg the chance to have a cup tie played in front of a large crowd and allow them to make as much money as they possibly can from this.

This is what the cup is all about, just hope the 'magic of the cup' ended for the Rose with that result last night :)

Livi will be needing the ground - they're home in the cup that weekend to the winners of tonight's Edinburgh City v E.Fife replay.

Meadowbank would only be available for consideration if it's Edinburgh City who win tonight. If they lose, they'll be needing Meadowbank themselves for a League 2 home game v Forfar.

Ticketed game do we think or pay at gate?

Bobby am sure you will make it to the game somehow, am thinking aboot hospitality but who would get the money Bonnyrigg or Hearts?

I'll just need to take them no big deal but would rather not for selfish drinking reasons [emoji23]

Congrats to Bonnyrigg, you have done yourselves and Junior football proud. No matter how the game goes v Hibs, I hope you all enjoy, what can only be described as a once in a lifetime opprtunity.

8 hours ago, Hughsie said:

I think that's where Bonnyrigg would like the game to be played but as I said, the decision is made by the SFA in line with the cup rules (which are slightly vague). If the club's ground is deemed unsuitable then the game should be moved to the nearest and most suitable venue. That might or might not be Tynecastle but the SFA will decide that not the club.

7 hours ago, LeedsPhil said:

Livi will be needing the ground - they're home in the cup that weekend to the winners of tonight's Edinburgh City v E.Fife replay.

Meadowbank would only be available for consideration if it's Edinburgh City who win tonight. If they lose, they'll be needing Meadowbank themselves for a League 2 home game v Forfar.

Let's no forget the closest licensed ground to Bonnyrigg is a certain Ferguson Park :D

If it's no Tynecastle I'm certain Bonnyrigg will try to keep the tie in Bonnyrigg. 

7 hours ago, b on the star said:

They deserve to make as much as possible so that they can finish the car park;-)

:D oooft 

3 hours ago, b on the star said:

Youse wont make that much!

Now now don't be bitter but must admit Hibs milked it for all they could when WW played Celtic. 

Absolutely sensational night on Tuesday. 

Outplayed Dumbarton over the two games and deserved the goal when it finally came. Deano and Kerr looked like they were playing against lower league opposition.

I thought the managers choice and timing of the subs won the game for us. I couldn't really remember the goal from the game but the touch by Kieran and finish by Adam were superb. 

Quite fancy the next round too. Not too much between Dumbarton and Hibs. 

Archived