Bonnyrigg Rose 2016-17

bravehearts dad

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, KilsythCoyle said:

I'll be keeping a keen eye on your game with Thorniewood tomorrow. 

I'm confident you'll get a positive result tho!!

We should do. 

What are you lot like this season? I think it could be a though tie if we get through. 

12 minutes ago, Red Rose said:

We should do. 

What are you lot like this season? I think it could be a though tie if we get through. 

We've been playing some good stuff and are still top of a very competitive league, however had hit a sticky patch of form of late. 

See how we go tomorrow against an awkward improved Cumbernauld side and I might have a different opinion lol.

I would still put u guys down as clear favourites against us if you make it through tomorrow though. Seen Bonnyrigg a couple of times of late and you have an impressive squad, capable of winning the cup in my opinion.

9 minutes ago, KilsythCoyle said:

We've been playing some good stuff and are still top of a very competitive league, however had hit a sticky patch of form of late. 

See how we go tomorrow against an awkward improved Cumbernauld side and I might have a different opinion lol.

I would still put u guys down as clear favourites against us if you make it through tomorrow though. Seen Bonnyrigg a couple of times of late and you have an impressive squad, capable of winning the cup in my opinion.

Sounds like it could be a good game. 

We are always capable of winning the cup but it's been a while.

Good luck tomorrow and hopefully see you in the next round. 

first 10 minutes Thorniewood had 2  good chances then Bonnyrigg bossed the rest of the fist half, 2nd half was closer, both teams had chances, Bonnyrigg cleared a header off the goal line and Thorniewood also hit the post just after that. Thorniewood actually had  one more attempt on target.  A draw was probably a fair result.

On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 17:36, wingnut said:

That's my whole point Casey,you've got to take the chance when u get it or it comes back to bite you on the arse.

Well it's the day of the replay Wingnut - All the best to Bonnyrigg tonight at Dumbarton. 

You had them on toast the first game. So, with the same determination and belief that all the Rose players showed during that game, hope the chances DO come again tonight, and then a great tie to look forward to in the next round!

Archived